Didya Ever Forget A Big Fish ?

lew

Do you have any fish'n pictures that you draw a total blank on and can't recall any details about them ?? :blush:

I have a "Florida" type room attached to my trailer and it's pretty well decorated with fishing stuff, and one wall is dedicated to nothing but pictures of muskies over 45", and this is one of them, but I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about the picture other than the fact that's it's me holding the fish :dunno:

It's my current boat, so I know the picture was taken since '99, but other than that I have no clue about anything pertaining to it.......I don't know what lake it's on, I don't know when it was taken or who took the picture, I don't know how big the fish is, and I don't even have any idea as to who my fish'n partner was that day, but I'm assuming we had a good day on the water :D

Over the years I've shared my boat with nearly 60 different OFNers, so I'm hoping one of you out there will recall the day and can fill me in on some of the missing the details

I don't drink and I don't smoke and have never done drugs, so I can't blame any of that stuff. :P

Am I alone on this, or have any of youz ever had "one of those moments" ??

Cnv0643.jpg

I Haven't ever forgot a fish, but fishing storied seem to be forgotten...For instance my brother, who is one of my main fishing fishing partners, seems to forget how the outings actually went.....Like Spring salmon fishing, He'll say "remember the day when we went something like 22 for 28 for Salmon? That was the best day!" and i'll say noooo, but I remember when we went 10 for 15?....The things we forget as fisher people are the actual story...lol

Edited by moemoe

WOW...lew im surprised,that you cant remeber i have a really bad memory :blink:<_< and usually cant remeber things from a week ago,my girl is always giving me crap for not rmrmbering things like :blush::unsure: honey can you pick up some milk on the way home, :dunno: that kinda stuff always eludes me, <_< but when it comes to big fish like yours :thumbsup_anim: i always remember them.....lol.lol anyways good luck trying to find out when you caught that nice musky..... :santa:

Lake looks like Pigeon or Scugog in the earlier days.

Nope, not Scugog as I never fish there but it could be Pigeon, but the location isn't really important, I'd just rather know who I spent the day with :blush::lol:

As for all the other answers.............thanks, I needed that :D:D:D:D

Glen, anytime I can help :Gonefishing::D

Lew,

My wife Carol says I have a short term memory(selective)but all us guys know the most important one is the long term memory..... :w00t:

I can honestly say I have never forgotten catching a larger fish........but then again,well uh, I don't get out much either..... :blush:

Can't help you Lew...We only caught bass and crappies the days I went out with you... :P

Good Times...!!!

That was fun times Norm, and do you remember the fish fry that Meeley put on at the end of the day ??

Cnv0383.jpg

Thanks Jason, but I think it may have been taken with an old 35mm camera that I don't even have anymore, judging from the poor quality of the picture.

Lew, Im with ya bud ... I will never forget (I hope) Bill Cosby's line that my brains are in my arse I know that cause when I get up to go do something I get halfway there and frget what it was .. then almost as soon as I sit down again .. I remeber :)

Anyhow ... here's a question for ya ... when you take someone out in your boat do you normally sit them at the tiller ? This one looks like you're fishin from the front ... sure you were'nt alone ?

If I had to guess I would say you were right across the lake from BigCliff .. in MY spot !!!! :D :D