Giant Pike Caught

Baptiste

On the back page of the Orillia Packet and Times on Saturday there was a very familiar story about a guy catching a giant pike...last week. It happened on (insert lake here) in this case Rainy Lake. The story was accompanied by two photos, one where a huge pike is biting a slightly less huge pike and another where the angler is holding the huge pike in the boat.

Last Week...Rainy Lake...weird. I think I had a dream about this. It all seemed so eeirily familiar.

probably this one !!

these pics are from germany and the netherlands ,,, been there fishin' when i was younger definitely

true as poop!!... our average pike from shore was 20 lbs + kinda like fishin' from a dock for sunfish at yer uncle's cottage in the summer... their average pike is bigger and way more abundant than our average Muskies... pike over 45lbs are caught regularly ...every year a 55-60lb is caught but is'nt

registered

as a record ... when i was there i seen a picture of an old man and the MONSTER.... they estimated this pike at about 75lbs and to me ...well I beleived it ... the pic was taken after WWII in the late 50's.

as for Rainy Lake and such stories ....naw not here.

Ya wanna se a 35 lb walleye? go to Germany or Holland .. they're called Zander... looks pretty much tha same as a Walleye . but on average 2x the size.