Weekend Report *PICS*

steverowbotham

Sorry, I'm very busy with school, and I've been fishing too much, so no time for a thorough report.

Friday

Kelli and I headed out to Cooch to try some smallies. Figured the limestones would be on... wrong. But about a km north of the stones they sure were, a few boats out there, even some largies.

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

Saturday

Cal and I braved the winds to fish the north end of Simcoe. We chose the north end to stay out of the wind, I dont usually like that area, but the dang roughest ride of my life from Barrie to almost Orillia was certainly worth while. We dragged tubes and dropshotted in 18-30 feet for pig smallies. Even got a tagged fish.

IMG_1606.jpg

Sunday

Had a tournament on Gloucester Pool. Our goal was to get a limit of smallies, then look for a big largemouth. We did what we wanted and weighed 14 pounds. Good e nough for 5th place!

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

What only 4 ????????????? LOL

Those are some sweet pigs Steve.

I have to get out there,but work is nuts.

WTG

1KM north? Didint think you could go any further north.LOL

Like to spend a day on the water with Gerry. Seems like a super guy to fish with.

and brian, north of the stones, there's like 5 km of bowling alley haha

You dont say.Now you have told the WHOLE WORLD.LOL

Great place to sight fish eh Steve. Also the area in which makes you so frustrated when you can see them and they see you.LOL

So tell me,where in the Bay here did you let those fatties go????????????????? :whistling::Gonefishing: LOL