EVINRUDE-DUDE

Hi everyone,

Have been creeping around for a few months and have been impressed with the people and the knowledge.I have been in the boating industry for ten years and fish the odd bass tournament so i finally decided to register and join this community.What impressed me the most was the willingness and compassion that so many board members have towards each other.i look forward to posting some pictures and making some friends.I have access to alot of info concerning boats and engines so feel free to ask,Cheers Evinrude-dude

Welcome to the board Evinrude-Dude!! Might just take you up on the offer for boat info if/when we decide to go boat shopping!! Hope you enjoy this community and like Terry said....we have our good and bad days :)

but like any family, we have good days and bad days here on OFC

More good then bad,but sometimes the bad gets ugly and we step back and then we all get together for group huggssssss.LOL

Not to worry,we wont hold yer name against you.LOL

Welcome and enjoy yer stay.

Edited by misfish

Welcome to the board! Happy to see your decided to join based on your observations over the past little while. It is like a family...comes with the good and the bad, but overall, this is the best place on the net! Looking forward to your reports and input on boats...as my wife bly already said, we're likely going to be in the boat market next year.