In Loving Memory of Magic (nf)

Basskicker

Unfortunatlely last night we had to put down our lovable Magic due to medical reasons. It has been a very hard week for my fiancee and myself, life just seems so unfair. The poor little guy was only 9 months old, and provided us with lots of love and laughs. We couldn't stand to see him so ill (VIP) and had to do the humane thing last night at 12:45 A.M.

CIMG0393.jpg

May You Now Rest In Peace

Oh man Jason....I'm very sorry to hear about this. We were just talking the other night about how sick he was.

Terrible news, but I think you did the right thing.

If you need to get out fishing or whatever to take your mind off things, just give me a call.

Cliff & Carole

Hey Bass, Ive been thru that a few times......like countless others. But very sad to hear with such a little guy. Its a terrible position to be in for sure but hes definitely in a better and more comfortable place. Its good to see people out there such as yourself with such compassion for their animals. Sounds like he was in the best hands he could have been in.

Sorry to hear that. Having been there, I can relate. I sometimes think back, but if she were still alive, I probably wouldn't have the 2 loving dogs I have now. So I consider myself blessed for what I do have.

Edited by Deano

Sorry about your loss bass. Doesn't seem to matter how old they are, they manage to make us feel like they've been with us our whole life. When we had to put down our 5 yr old border collie a couple of months ago, for medical reasons, the vet said " it is a great and loving friend that would never allow a friend to suffer. She knows she is loved"....It didn't help much at the time, but it will get better

Jeff