Greenpeace at Nanticoke

danbouck

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Local/200...459867-sun.html

My dad was on the water when three OPP boats started circling them and they were told by the police to get out of the area. They moved a ways away and were circled again and had to leave. Read the article

Anybody want to head to Long point Bay and go aboard their boat?

Theres alot of people that live in this province that dont even realize that over half of the electricity we generate is from coal. They think its all nuclear and hydro electric.

No wonder our air quality sucks.

Edited by Riparian

well we can shut the plant down. but then we would have to electricity for the gas pumps to work. which would leave us on shore instead of fishn=ing in our gas powered boas.

On another note. There used ot be a greenpeace pain in the a-- that lived a few streets from me. (always coming by with flyers and crap) His wife sure looked smoking hot in her gas guzzling escalade! Arrest them and through away the key!

Cheers!

They should be arrested for being STUPID. Really, Isn't there a law for crossing private property. IE Rappelling up a ship. What would I be charged with if I dangled off the side of the CN Tower. First of all they would put me away to get my head examined, what about those Idiots that chain themselves endangering themselves or the cost of removing them. I say Jail them. Get their heads examined, and sue them for every penny that is wasted on their shenanigans. If not cut them off social assistance

They should be arrested for being STUPID. Really, Isn't there a law for crossing private property. IE Rappelling up a ship. What would I be charged with if I dangled off the side of the CN Tower. First of all they would put me away to get my head examined, what about those Idiots that chain themselves endangering themselves or the cost of removing them. I say Jail them. Get their heads examined, and sue them for every penny that is wasted on their shenanigans. If not cut them off social assistance

ARE YOU SURE WE WERENT SEPERATED AT BIRTH

What disturbs me most about these morons, is the fact that they don' t EVER offer viable alternatives, they only complain and disrupt! Oh, that and the fact that they target younger people for money and support, when in reality, the younger people following them have only seen one side of the story... GP's side!

A little creative torpedoing will help to solve the problem!

(PS... they must have been having a fit over the weekend as those fuel guzzling jets in the air show flew over head!)

HH

Find all the activist and cut off everything that is powered by electric.

Water, has to be pumped and cleaned

Heat

etc.

Wonder how long it would take before they complain.

I read that they new this was going to happen and let them board rather than stopping them because the negitive publicity would be worse.

Could be worse, could have been P3TA :)