Greencoachdog

Well its about time you had a report Slacker(is what you called me when I took a couple of weeks)

Glen its been about 8 weeks.Oh just lovely skin pics :whistling: and your tan is fading or your flash is way too strong on your camera.Oh is that Labatt Fat or Molson muscle that stretched your gut in Lakair :whistling:

Thanks for the report nice bass and I like those thingy's on your bunks where can I pick some up.

:thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: MTP

Well I've prolly got more tan on my butt than you do on your face Flipper :whistling: .. and all good Carpenters build a shed over their tolls eh!

I ordered the Glyde Sliks from Cabelas, about $55 USD.

btw... have you had to have any Ukranian pull your lardass outta the drink lately? :w00t:

Nope haven't touched the 12 foot tinny since I got back my sturdy Lund is much more safer for my Lard ass .

Just to make it clear my PFD held my ass afloat not the Ukranian scouts.

Ah Glen your always good for a great laugh and a chuckle :lol:

Now book that flight for November in Quinte and you can put a real big hog picture in your Avatar.

Oh and my cousin Percher can lend you a survival suit to keep your southern hide warm.

Hope to see ya in the BOQ.

Mike

They recommend doubling them if your boat is over 200 lbs., and I know mine isn't ... but I've got 9' bunks and they only offer 8 or 10' sizes so I got the double 8 footers and staggered them.

If any of y'all have problems launching and trailering your boat, or launch and trailer by yourselves a lot... I highly recommend this product!

Should that read "if your boat is over 2,000 lbs? Was that $55 for all four gliders?

I am planning to put new bunks on my trailer this year and would prefer the gliders to carpet.

Nice job out there Glen...always nice when you can get out and fish! Bly is picking up our oldest from Michigan this weekend, so we'll be able to take the canoe out more often, now that our babysitter is back at home...LOL.

Nice fish and pics...oh yeah...it'll still be nice and warm here in November...hoping to make it to BOQ this year...just have to beg for a few spots in a boat, since I'm not keen on taking the canoe out there...haha.

Hey Mike, I'll bet that was the first time a Boy Scout from any country earned his Life Saving AND Whale Watching badge all in one move! :stretcher:

Ouch! LOL!!!

Good report Glen. Were those the minnows you smuggled home from Lakair?

Where can I get some of those fancy glides for my roller trailer?

-Brian

Those gliders look interesting.

Are they that slick, that when you lanch, you risk your boat sliding off the trailer on the way in.....if its all unhooked? Sure look good for putting it back on, but when I launch I like to unhook everything before and let the boat glide off the trailer........just how slippery are they?

Thanks for the report,

Sinker

Well finally, a report from the redneck. I was starting to go through nekked fishing withdrawal.

I see that dang ceeee ment wall is following you around the lake again. :lol:

Oh ya, nice fish too :D

Joey

Sinker... they're slicker than snot on a glass door nob!!!

They come with a little sticker you're s'posed to put on your boat that says DO NOT UNHOOK BOAT UNTIL COMPLETELY READY TO LAUNCH... and they mean it. You're not s'posed to unhook the boat from the winch until the rear of the trailer is over the water.

LOL....thanks for the reply....and the laugh!! :thumbsup_anim:

I think I can handle not unhooking the boat if it makes it that much easier to get back on again. I need to replace my winch as it is, from wrassling the boat back on. Either that, or get a drive on trailer...... :canadian:

Sinker

Guest Johnny Bass

Great report. No size but alot of fish and different species. I am soooo jealous you are fishing with no shirt. This august has been so cold I had to go out and buy one! :wallbash:

Those glyde sliks look like a really good idea!

NIce report there glen !!!!!!! and thats ok,i dont mind that you dont have a shirt on,cause it worked on scaring everyone off the lake and back to the boatlaunch . :w00t::blink: ..lol..lol. :clapping::clapping: .lol thats what the big mess was when you got back from fishing .......a bad day of fishing is still better than any good day at work right???? lol..lol.lol cheers good to hear from ya agian :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: