What would you all do

misfish

My question is,what would you do if this board went down for a couple of days say a week?

No Im not going to hack it.LOL :whistling:

Lots of us come here to enjoy and relax with good friends and make it our safe haven.

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO"

Reason I ask,I am finding that the WWW is getting ahold of me WAY TO MUCH. :unsure:

Interested in your thoughts.

I for sure would miss it, but I have so many things always going on that losing some is sometimes a blessing. It's hard to keep up with everything all the time. So I post when I feel like it, here and other boards, and read up when I can, but I don't sweat it if I miss anything.

Appreciate what you got and then you'll be thankful for what you had.

:thumbsup_anim:

That why ya getting High-speed Beans?? So ya can get done by 9:00am and get more fishing done??? :whistling:

For myself; I've purposely cut down my time on the 'Board. 3 - 4 hrs a night was giving me square eyeballs [Dialup] and besides, many of the Threads, seem to be repeats!

Well, first off it would give me lots more time in the morning. I usually spend the first 15 minutes of my morning catching up. Just this morning my wife asked me "do you HAVE to go straight to the computer after you get the coffee going?", I think we all know the answer to this. I think without it would be like not having a coffee, wouldn't be able to function. Now, if the internet went down, that would be awsome!!! I'd get to go fishing since 75% of my work depends on the internet being there. Gotta love the times when the network breaks at work, coffee break for everyone!