Fishing Reports?

ehg

I've never seen so little fishing reports, in the few years i've seen this board, as there is on this first page today.

Must be the weather this weekend and the closing of fishing on most lakes around the province. Not to worry though there is more BOQ to go and once ice is on Simcoe there will be many, many perch reports :lol:

cheers,

ehg

Edited by ehg

Heading out to the upper this weekend for the last weekend of muskie fishing :(

Tough bite but it is still nice to get out there. After this weekend I will start fishing the lower queenston short and long drifts through the winter and head to the niagara bar, when wind permits, for lakers. :thumbsup_anim:

wELL I HAVE A FISHING REPORT

Me and rich went out and fished for all of 50 minutes tonight...We dropped our lines in the water and well lets say it ended up being one disaster onto another disaster....lol

wELL I HAVE A FISHING REPORT

Me and rich went out and fished for all of 50 minutes tonight...We dropped our lines in the water and well lets say it ended up being one disaster onto another disaster....lol

After what you've been thru lately nautifish, nothing surprises me. I just hope your boat isn't at the bottom of the lake.... :blink::o:D