Fishing Reports?

ehg

Rich ur useless......Okay sorry never replied last night was late was tired and had to be up at 6.00am and just got home from work.

Well last night around 7.30 decided i wanted to go fishing so rich came with me. Took my dog princess......She was in the back of the van picked up rich he put his rods in the back and as we were driving princess i guess decided she would lay where one of riches rod ends ....lol......Anyway we got there he fixed up his line i grabbed a rod......Could not see a blooming thing.......WAS FISHING THEN I SEE RICH YANKING AT HIS ROD AND FOR Second thought he had a fish...As it happened he had a tree....lmao so he lost everything....I was casting and could not see where the heck my line was going...Anyway i am thinking hummm summit does not feel right , Remember it was pitch black....lol......Shine a light on the end of the rod and everything is all twisted up so we gave it up.....lol......But what the heck atleast i got out for an hr....When ur stuck working all day inside who cares if its dark and cold when u go out fishing...Its just nice to be beside the water and get some fresh air and be able to drop a line in the water.....Day off tommorow

Anyone wanna go fishing? :D

lmao....I know rich i just found it,,,My eyes are perfectly fine....Some of us work more than a measley four hrs a day :P:P Been a very very very long day and i am like totally knackered thankgawd i am off for three day's now.....Whooo.hoooooooooooooooo

Wanna go fishing in the dark again?......lol

december and April, the two worst months for me

I think that April is actually the worst month for fishing, unless your into carp or have a Great Lakes boat for spring salmon.

Yup, musky closes province wide Dec. 15th.

cheers,

ehg

Edited by ehg