The little girl that stole Belleville's heart is in heaven.

DT10Sam

Hi Everyone,

If you remember back in April we had a fund raiser for the little girl that went to school with our sons. The little girl was Lauren Gillie and I am sad to say that she passed away on Friday at Sick Children's hospital in Toronto. Lauren was 6 years old and she will be sadly missed by many in the community and at my children's school.

I met Lauren during the school's Christmas concert and she was a little angel and now she is spending all her time being an angel.

We love you Lauren and you will be sadly missed.

Lauen-1.jpg

Our condolences to Lauren's family.

Kind regards,

Sam, Laurie, Andrew and Hunter

Edited by DT10Sam

I remember that post very well........... I was told something by someone that has to this day become a very good friend... "God takes the ones he wants by his side." A bitter pill to swallow for the parents right now I am sure.. But Lauren will forever live in their hearts and not a moment will go by where she is not in their thoughts.... They will become stronger people/parents because of this sad situation. In time all things heal.... while she will never be forgotten, Acceptance grows... you realize you were powerless and that God had another calling for her that was more important then the flesh....it is then we realize just how fragile life is.

I will make sure she is in my prayers tonight knowing she is beside her higher power. She will always be there in heart and spirit and no one can take that away......

Gerritt.

So so sorry to hear this. My deepest condelences to the family, community and her little friends. I watched a documentary a few years back...a little boy around her age was suffering, family knew he had little time left. Near the end for him, all he wanted to do was sleep because he talked about the huge playground, rides and fun he was having with his new friends... for sure there is a better place...it is called Heaven - and she most definitely is there.