Les Twitty,Les Gillespie, "Captain Ed",Les Monster

Marc Thorpe

There's something wrong with your slogan, Marc. They're all still smiling. Great fish!

I know,some never listen "why do I even do this to myself" How humiliating :w00t:

Those that can get the Gillespie show,it will be airing this coming weekend and episode #2,the following weekend.Some real good fishing and crazy footage

Old Twitty lost a monster the last day but we got her 2 days ago

We are trying to get the Gillesp on WFN,in hopes this coming winter you will see the Gillesp on a channel near you!

"Hey Pierre ca sent les Jonhsonville"

Edited by marc thorpe

As a side note, the man with the yellow shirt is Marty and Tony's dad, Ed. He came to dinner that very night. He'd changed his shirt but was still wearing that very same grin. He was one happy camper and a great guy.

Guest Johnny Bass

Man that last one is a monster!!!!Thanks for posting! The Ottawa river never ceases to amaze me.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Marc.... I thought I taught you last year how to catch the BIG ones... I can't believe you charge people for those minnows... geeezzzz.. how embarrassing...

Marc.... I thought I taught you last year how to catch the BIG ones... I can't believe you charge people for those minnows... geeezzzz.. how embarrassing...

Dude I am soryy,really I mean it

Glen,I agree

The Legend Fish's The African Naughty Minnow :Gonefishing:

Spent some wonderful time and lots of laugh again so far this year,just some moments that were special shared.

Ed is Marty's Dad,who is just the most hilarious fellow I have ever come across

I only wish I could be on Nip with them just to see Captain Ed Yell " Reel My Friend Reel " :lol:

Edited by marc thorpe

HI OFNers,

Marc had sent along a link here. So I had to stop in and see what kind of crazyness was going on. I was hoping someone posted a shot of Marc trolling in that dress, but I don't see it here. Oh well. (Pretty ugly deal when he nets a fish.) :w00t:

Hey Roy ... was great to see you while we were out there. Appreciate the hospitality. Thankyou. And you tell your lovely bride she's a great cook/chef/host and thank her again for me.

:dunno: Dunno about those boat rules of no smiling ... really hard not to laugh at a guy fishing in a skirt.

Pete