simcoe smallies

Terry

well not my whole vacation, it's just my first day of 3 weeks of doing whatever I want.......what.....yes dear....I will do it......well almost whatever I want

so misfish and I plan a trip to go on the ATV, with the folding boat and fish back lakes most people can only dream about

well

the weatherman had other ideas and we decided to stay near home to avoid the rain and thunder.........yeah

so simcoe it is

we hit many of Brian's spots and caught lots of fish

no big ones but a great day on the water...well except of the sore butt...don't think that way.....

it was the bouncing across the waves at a million miles an hour

here are a few pictures

DSCF2810.jpg

DSCF2809.jpg

DSCF2807.jpg

DSCF2806.jpg

I did catch some but misfish used his camera for them........

Camera,,,,,,what camera.................oh yea that camera.LOL

Sorry about the butt and the nut crack,n slap on ya bud :w00t: .Sure is nice to have a wheel to hang on to. :whistling::stretcher::stretcher:

Well I was looking forward to the outback trail to that lake,Im thinking it was a safe move to stay close to home as we got in just as the rains started to fall.

Simcoe did not disappoint,and as I showed you, there are some nice fish at that one spot ;) .Man did they follow that first fish in or what :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Ok,heres the pics of my good friend and partner for the day. :thumbsup_anim:

simcoeholidayspt3002.jpg

simcoeholidayspt3001.jpg

simcoeholidayspt3004.jpg

I thought there was a vid,or was there to much :whistling::whistling: for a family site.LOL

I get to do it all again in the AM as my bro will be up for a day on the lady.

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice bag of fish!! I will be trying my luck at Simcoe next week! I havn't hooked a smallie in weeks so I hope I find em!!

Sounds like you guys enjoyed your day. And Mark great to hear you and Trevor are getting out. I bet you he really loved bringing in those monsters.

I will get up to Simcoe one of these days and hopefully soon.

Cheers

Al

Ya now I remember that stupid jug, well things looked up after that, I just got back from Simcoe spent about 3 hrs, and caught some more jug-sized smallies, what a blast! and yes Al we should get out soon, Simcoe smallies are eating like crazy, our last 3 outings we caught and released over 60 fish many over 5 lbs. fishing Sturgeon tommorrow in the Rick Amesbury, I'll call you later this week Al. Mark