!

muskymatt

12 pounds my ass! I have a 22 1/2 on my wall i'm looking at right now, it weighed in at 6lb10oz.

and was very fat when i caught it, as for the age , you can take a scale and count the rings like a tree to determine the age within a year or two, this works on bass that are over 15" or so, i caught mine in Gull Lake behind River Valley my taxidermist said it was over 20 years old , i also have 2 x 20"

on the same peice of driftwood and he estimated those at around 17 years of age.

as for the taste , Bass is'nt the best in the first place it must of tasted like a pair of wet muckluks, never mind the rubber boots.

Are there any pics of this fish anywhere?

Randy

Today i went to the O.F.A.H headquarters in peterbourgh...and i quote " thats not a 12lb smallie" he is known to have been saying that about fish he has caught in the past like a 19lb walleye ,a 50lb muskie,and so on....well nobody ever sees his big fish soi right away it would raise alarm bells.....the formula would make that bass round and prob not be able to swim at all.....its maybe about 7lbs....thats what they told me...so he is a scam......NOT tRUE......why didnt he know about what he might have had...is he an IDIOT...well thats an easy answer?????? :dunno::unsure::mellow::o:huh::(:blink:

This story doesn't interest me at all. But I'd just like to point out the a few comments have said that if the girth was equal to the length, then the fish should have been round. Please take a moment to learn what girth actually means.