!

muskymatt

I think the Ottawa Newspaper should be embarrassed for even printing the story.

If they spent 2 minutes trying to verify, they'd come to the same conclusions as everyone on this board posted.

That's something you would expect to read in the National Enquirer.

Right next to the story about Paris Hilton giving birth to an Aliens Baby.

If the dude who caught the fish has near to as much experience fishing as he claims he does, he would know it's no record. Or even close.

12 pounds my butt !!!

Hookset.

Edited by Hookset

That's something you would expect to read in the National Enquirer.

Right next to the story about Paris Hilton giving birth to an Aliens Baby.

She didn't?????

Oh ya, forgot to add nice fish, not 12lb, closer to 6 but nice fish all the same.

Edited by steve_paul

nice fish but not a chance-12 pounds--you're killin me here..lol!-we play that SMB Lake Simcoe game on a weekly basis--yesterday we tucked into them pretty good--3-4-pound range--10-16 FOW--shoal fishin-most success from a watermelon-colored Husky Jerk Rap--went snorkeling--water was 72 degrees--we saw some amazing SMB down there-water plays funny games but 6 pounders to be sure and some long pike--pike would follow every cast--no hook up

The Lake Simcoe Bass Factory will hold the world record in this anglers opinion

Tight Lines all!

Cheers!

ID1

If someone believes that fish is 12 Lbs. then I've got some ocean front property in Iowa to sell then.

Zib, do you photos of this property? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Theres no way in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no way.

Still a nice fish.

Well, at least a couple of you caught the fact that the guy's fingers are the envy of any proctologist in the picture. It's a classic case of camera trickery. Matter of fact the fish is so far out from the guys body, I don't even think his elbows are bent. The fish is 6 1/2 to 7 pds. max!! But, a very nice fish none-the-less. It looks just a little bigger than my PB of 6 1/4 caught on a spinnerbait from an island saddle in Chemung 3 summers ago. Can't believe the reporter getting snookered into printing that story.....