Eagle Lake Report *PIC HEAVY*

Well my girlfriend and her family have been up at Mikisew Provincial Park for the past week so I decided to go visit for a a couple nights after work on Friday. Got up there around 7pm on Friday and had some time to get some fishing done. Kelli and I got out to fish some shoals and landed 11 fish, 3 good ones. All fish were caught on flukes and a senko, in a prototype colour that I am working on (Pale Guacamole would describe it best)

Kellisteve066.jpg

Kellisteve068.jpg

Kellisteve067.jpg

Saturday morning, we arose around 7am and headed out in the boat, the fishing was very slow, and the rain moved in, only caught 6 dinks.

Kellisteve069.jpg

Kellisteve070.jpg

After a nap to let the rain pass, we headed back out for the late afternoon/evening bite, and it was on. We caught 23 fish on a mixture of topwaters and the Pale Guac senko. One of the fish is technically a PB for me, not the heaviest smallie I've caught, but definitely the longest.

*My girlfriend tried very hard to make it a good pic, and it looks kind of goofy and pretty exaggerated, but I assure you the smallie went all of 23.5 inches*

Kelli even got a 20.5 incher

Kellisteve072.jpg

Kellisteve076.jpg

Kellisteve073.jpg

Kellisteve082.jpg

Kellisteve078.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Good Fishing.