ShaunB

Hey guys!

I am a new member to the forum. I have found myself addicted to checking the reports every day since I found this site. So i went ahead and decided to join up ib the community. I live in Mississauga, and love to fish for walleye. Here are some pics from my fishing in 2006.

This is a big perch from Lady Simcoe

PHOT0034.jpg

This is a two man stringer from my walleye honey hole

IMG_0169.jpg

This is a big spring pike from the Marten River system

bigpike.jpg

This is a 21" Spring walleye from the marten river system

IMG_0140.jpg

Fenelon Falls October walleye

IMG_0439.jpg

Cyprus Lake samllmouth

PHOT0027.jpg

Spring bow from the credit

bannonatthebreakers.jpg

Nice Erie area brown from a quarry

shaunwithaniceBrown.jpg

And here are some pictures of my fishin buddies trophy pike of the season

Big one from Simcoe (on perch rods and 4lb line)

PHOT0010.jpg

Trophy from Marten River system 33'

IMG_0115.jpg

And I have even got my girlfriend in to it (well...abit)

IMG_0061_2.jpg

p.s. all trophies were released

Well... I do also fish for other species but I love the walleyes!!! I am in Mississauga so I have the credit right here in my own backyard. From now until the soft water opening I just fish for steelies in the year round section of the credit. I will try to dig up some pics from Peurta Vallarta deep sea fishing. Can you upload videos on here?

yeah irishfield that looks like a very familiar site.. is that were highway 11 goes by....or is that the alternate highway u can take from sturgeon falls? I go up there every year for the walleye opener and it keeps getting better and better. I am pretty sure there are some walleye regulation changes coming to there very very soon...well once the pass the new oness for 2007.

Sure looks like a nice honey hole to me, thanks for sharing and welcome B)

And a nice "honey" also, I like the dainty hold with the manicured and painted nails, :thumbsup_anim:

Welcome to the hotel OFC, "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave".

Nice introduction and pictures, but the consensus around here is that they are called pickeral, :lol:

And the self portrait in the mirror is quite good.

yeah irishfield that looks like a very familiar site.. is that were highway 11 goes by....or is that the alternate highway u can take from sturgeon falls? I go up there every year for the walleye opener and it keeps getting better and better. I am pretty sure there are some walleye regulation changes coming to there very very soon...well once the pass the new oness for 2007.

That shot is looking South! I'm pretty much sitting over the 64/11 junction taking it. Shows Hwy #11 and the little bridge is the one going into Martin River Provincial Parks campground.

thanks for the great welcoming guys. I try to get out atleast once a week so I will have lots of fishing updates for everyone to read. I will have a Georgian Bay tribs report coming up after the weekend. I see North East winds coming so many of the tribs will get some great runs!!

The fourth picture looks to me like perhaps the mouth of Wickstead, just under the bridge south of Beaverland Camp.

Irishfield

My parents and Aunt and Uncle used to own the lodge in your picture at the bottom left, it was called Land O Lakes Lodge and at the time the Trapper Trading Post on 11 was also owned by us.

I miss the place and usually get up there two or three times a year fishing.

Sorry ShaunB, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Stan

Edited by fishinfool

here is a nice vid of a monster pike being landed....don't mind my one buddy he was quite excited to see sucha beast of a pike while trolling for walleye (or pickeral...lol) p.s. the password is shaun it will log u in as read only the vid is the second one after the sunset

th_MVI_0113.jpg

i hope the vid works

Edited by ShaunB

no my last name is Bannon....again I love this board so much because people actually use it. Fis***tario.com (not sure the rule about that kinda stuff) has forums that are like watching paint dry. I remeber times when u would go on there and people hadn't posted anything in like 3 days. There is nothing better than an active community of web users. It also helps out when people want to know about a certain body of water. Thanks again for the warm welcome!!!