buick14

Wtb - Giant Novelty Rapala for garage

Hey 

I am looking for one of those obnoxious stupid large novelty rapalas that used to be popular a few years back.  I would like one for my garage.

let me know what you have and price.  I live in Etobicoke , and drive to muskoka on most weekends

thank you!

2 hours ago, grimsbylander said:

Tell the truth man, you're gonna try it out! Lol

Shhhhhh......I’ve got a new swimbait rod and reel I’ve been dying to try out... 

I got my two at Walmart for $50 + tax each.  In Lindsay ever?  One is a pike HJ and the other is a deep diver.  

Checked out trombleys.  $99.99 .  They have a few different kinds, but ultimately I couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger at that price.

I guess you could wait for Trombley's next sale and see if they are included.

Have seen a few go on the 2nd market for $60.  Even one in the states at Goodwill for $29usd.

Apparently there are differences in quality too.  Earlier versions having metal hook holders (newer ones are plastic?)

And Rapala now has 6 foot versions.

Did find this from Amazon.  Also, they have Rivers Edge lures for around $60 but, out of stock.

https://www.amazon.ca/Rapala-Original-Floater-Giant-Tiger/dp/B001NXC7VS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533766450&sr=8-1&keywords=giant+lure

Cheers,

Mark

On 8/7/2018 at 7:09 AM, buick14 said:

Checked out trombleys.  $99.99 .  They have a few different kinds, but ultimately I couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger at that price.

You can get one of those nice cuddly wubbly pillow fish.  Will come in

handy when  it,s night night time after a few wobbly pops.

51Tz7Kc7l7L._SL1026_.jpg

:sleeping_02:😉

Amazon.com, $70USD, eBay.com $75USD.  Sounds like Trombly is right about on par with his pricing for a guy with a brick and mortar outfit.

They used to be cheaper.  He isn’t out of line, but personally I don’t want one that much.  I remember when they were $59 at le baron ....

oh well it is what it is.  Thanks for the help everybody !!! 

I’ll check out the rivers edge stuff too thanks for that 

If you are still looking and out this way (Lindsay) I'll sell both in this pic for $150

505.thumb.jpg.2bdd3a372a2184b1a55392cacb9b775d.jpg

crap...reminds me of the firetiger husky jerk I had hanging on our previous cottage. When we sold its the one thing I regret forgetting to take  with me. Good luck in your search

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.