Bushnell Customer Service

mikdor

I had a pair of Bushnell 10x25 non waterproof binoculars for a minimum of 10 years. In early August I got caught in a real downpour and forgot them in my rainsuit,The next morning they were fogged up really bad. So I phoned Bushnell Canada to see if anything could be done, They said as gesture of good company service I should send them in and they would replace them at no cost. If I wanted to update to a waterproof model to let them know and they would bill Me accordingly, well I didn't let them know and today I recieved a brand new set of Bushnell 10X25s H2O waterproof Binos free of charge. Now that is customer service like I have never seen. From now on if I need optics Bushnell will be My choice. THANK YOU

I had the strap connector break on a pair of Bushnell binos a few years after I bought them. Took them to Bushnell near Jane and the 407 and they said it couldnt be repaired. End result was a free replacement to the current model. Would I buy Bushnell again simply because of the customer service? Absolutely!

I like and use Bushnell Optics but on a costly remote hunting trip I would not use Bushnell optics as I have had several failures in the field and warranties don't help much when you are miles away from a repair depot, give me a Leupold or maybe high end German optics for that trip.

I like and use Bushnell Optics but on a costly remote hunting trip I would not use Bushnell optics as I have had several failures in the field and warranties don't help much when you are miles away from a repair depot, give me a Leupold or maybe high end German optics for that trip.

If one can afford the high end stuff, who is one to argue ? Hope you get the same service, if needed dave.

I bought a USED, bushnell 3-9X 40 MM scope 15 years ago. Did I say used ?? Put on my my Rem 30-06 Semi at that time. Knocked it a few times,sat in down pours during moose and deer hunts. Never did I need to adjust the sightings. All the rest of the gang had the high end scopes. I still managed to take 4 deer with that scope, without adjusting. It was still spot on new, when I handed it over to my younger brother . 2 years ago.

Edited by Misfish

I have had a number of dealings with Bushnell service over the years, and always positive. Most recently (last month) I asked if they could find a set of scope adjustment knob caps for an OLD Bausch & Lomb scope. Yes, indeed, and FREE!

I have also had exceptional service from Burris, including stuff that was my fault, all repaired or replaced for FREE.

The ONLY time I asked Leupold for a warranty repair it was turned down (and I know the guy at Korth!)

Doug