Thinking about upgrading your BBQ?

Man,

you could cook a Buffalo on that thing!

I wonder how funny it would look when just cooking 1 dog or burger on such a big grill. ;)

Just out of curiosity... how many burgers can you cook on that thing at once?

We should have a contest to see who guesses right. (kinda like the jelly bean jar game)

My Guess would be 65 burgers or 120 dogs or 45 10oz Steaks.

That is one SWEET BBQ. I am a BBQ fanaitic,cook on it when ever I can. Boy I could do a nice indirect heat lemon,dill lamb on that thing and still do all me veggie kabobs and my roasted plum with Italian vanailla ice cream for desert.

Now how many will be over for dinner :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

now THAT, is a grill.

I barbeque everything, due party to the fast that its quick and easy to clean up (clean kitchen, happy mom), and also that i find everything just tastes better grilled. Quick grilling tip, try out the new PC Tequila Habenero BBQ sauce, it comes in a huge size for cheap and is VERY good.

naw more then likely a southern california guy who's idea of a good cook out is some mahi mahi with an articoke glaze seared to perfection on the right side grill :lol::lol:

Personally Id like to see a hind of beef on that thing slow cooked for a day !!!!!!

Man alive, thats is one huge bbq. My buddy actually has one very similar, just not quite as long, but big enough where it took 3 guys to lift it to his deck. Needless to say, he chains his down. I believe they are called 'Silver Bullet' bbq's.