What Did You Do On the 24 Weekend?

DRIFTER_016

Holy cow! That looks like fun!

Dug the dock out from the bottom of the lake. Re-installed the docks for the second time this year, fished for about an hour in the wrong spot. Watched the rain fall for 24 hours. Went to the Kawartha dairy (yay), slept in. Visited the girlfriends dad on Monday and beat them both at crib 2-0.

Not a bad weekend but there was serious lack of fishing.

Spent the night for the first time at our cottage, cut the grass, tidied the gardens, cut down 12 trees, fixed the screen door, took the kids fishing, bbq'ed some steaks, built a swim raft, had several fires, fixed the lock on the shed...and drank cold beer while doing most of the above

I had a fun weekend...NOT!

Trying to make my lawn look better.....from this.....

F8CED320-FD20-40E1-A052-19BC42CC7F29_zps

To this....

67ACBFDA-E2A5-415B-B7F6-5D38186CD63F_zps

Pulled a thousand dandelions out of the lawn.....spread 32 bags of soil...and overseeded.

If this doesn't work then I'm pouring a concrete slab in the entire yard!

My son Steven came up from London Ontario for a couple of days on the Friday to do some of the chores I can't do no more except mow de lawn...

We tried a couple spots along the shore but nadda...Saturday we visited Meely and caught a bunch of huge bluegills but no crappie (I think we missed them this year) Other than that we caught a couple of Blue Jay games on TV and chewed on some chicken wings LOL...

I spent the rest of the time getting ready mentally for the bladder operation I had last Wednesday (7th)...It went well according to the urologist but I won't know if it was cancerous or whatever, for another three + weeks...