Tire shopping finally over,,,,,,,,,,,,NF, BUT FR

misfish

I do a lot of driving to go fishing. Some roads are not the greatest to get to some back lakes and those gem river spots. Even though I have a 2x4, I wanted an aggressive tire to handle these roads. Lots of tire dealers these days and lots of tires to look at. Reading back on some tire threads, I remembered the positives on Hankooks.

Came across a deal I couldn't pass on.

4 Dynapro MT for $700 installed. This shop had a few sets left and was blowing them out the door. I now have a set of rubber that will last me a few years or more. First thing I did after they were installed was take a boot up the hwy. The sounds was next to none. Let go of the steering wheel and it tracked straight.

So sometimes , the NF post here do good. Thanks for the post.

DSCF3530T.JPG

DSCF3532t.JPG

Edited by Misfish

Good deal. I shopped last spring and chose Cooper Discovery for the Silverado on sale. I was ready to take the road noise along with he deal. You can't hear them. I highly recommend them. I can't tell you how they handle in deep snow, we didn't have any snow here, not enough to shovel in fact, not once.

Good deal. I shopped last spring and chose Cooper Discovery for the Silverado on sale. I was ready to take the road noise along with he deal. You can't hear them. I highly recommend them. I can't tell you how they handle in deep snow, we didn't have any snow here, not enough to shovel in fact, not once.

Had Coopers on the F150. You are right. They were quiet . Soft rubber.

Good deal Brian. As they are designed to be an off road mud and sand tire watch the acceleration on wet or icy pavement. Because they don't have any sipes they might surprise you, not in a good way..

Good deal Brian. As they are designed to be an off road mud and sand tire watch the acceleration on wet or icy pavement. Because they don't have any sipes they might surprise you, not in a good way..

I still plan on using winters John. Bought these like I said for those rough roads.

Good score !

I have a set of Dyna pro MT on my truck, 2 years and very happy with them,

They are a little noisier compare to previous Michelin LTX but they are way better tire IMO, I don't mind a little road noise for a better product .

Oh I am not deaf, but do have some hearing loss in my right ear from all the shooting I did when younger. :wallbash:

Short 30 sec vid.

I was wondering about gas consumption with the new tires. So I reset the trip. When I got to my local, it read 8.8 per 100. There was no real dif from the good year Wranglers, to these.

Edited by Misfish