Bass Opener this weekend

CX-9

Cant wait for the Bass opener this coming Saturday.

Im heading to a Lake around the Haliburton area, i believe its call Kennisis Lake, anyone ever fish there???

And also which Lake are you guyz/gals planning to go for Bass opener :thumbsup_anim: this weekend???

Oh ya Baby,

Been waiting on this day all year. Like every year I suppose...

Hitting a bunch of Lakes in the Muskoka's for Smallies and Buckets.

This will be the 22nd year in a row that one of my best friends and I have spent the opener together.

He's had some health issues lately so this year should be something special.

22nd year....man that's like 5 girlfriends ago and 2 old dogs ago, worth in time. :thumbsup_anim:

Good luck all, and be safe.

Hookset.

The best day of the year!!!

Can't wait.

I already have everything packed up and ready to to!

I will be hitting up my cottage on L/S/C this weekend!!!!

Can't wait to surface fish at 5am....

Good luck everyone!

Looking forward to all the posts with the bass reports!!

Hopefully I will have one of them!

oh ya!

I will be going to Lake Eugenia which apparently is known for monster bass ? However, we will have to see about that.

Ive never been there before so its great to just go somewhere new and explore. I hope its not too busy there.

P.S. - if anyone is going to 12 mile lake and finds a huge bass with a red blue fox #3 vibrax spinner in its mouth..... please let me know as I want my lure back! Nothing worse than catching a huge bass, grabbing it for a pic and having it jump, slap you in the face and losing it and your lure before the pic is taken. :oops:

P.S. - if anyone is going to 12 mile lake and finds a huge bass with a red blue fox #3 vibrax spinner in its mouth..... please let me know as I want my lure back! Nothing worse than catching a huge bass, grabbing it for a pic and having it jump, slap you in the face and losing it and your lure before the pic is taken. :oops:

If I catch it, I'm gonna keep it. When did you lose it? I'll be up on 12 Mile this weekend. Ayone else up that way this weekend?

Hey ADC, there are some good bass at Eugenia, but it will be crazy at the launch on Saturday. The opener is the only day of the year that they collect cash for using the boat ramp. Once you're on the water there is plenty of room for everyone.

I'll be waiting till Sunday to try my luck at home here on the Grand river. When it comes to smallie fishing, why travel when some of the best is in my backyard.

Thanks to the MNR for changing the opening day to Saturday on the Ottawa River I will be fishing it.

Hopefully have a nice report for the board here on Monday.

Best of luck to everyone out there... be safe and tight lines.