Icehutrentals.ca

manitoubass2

He definitely has a few screws loose; or perhaps missing altogether...

This is an interesting post for someone who operates an ice hut rental business in Ontario...

Marc Rochefort Thanks Kevin, come on over for a road trip when you can, maybe this summer... might be my last year in Canada, I am trying to move far far away to Grand Cayman Island for work. tired of winter and being cooped up! snow is finally melting here.

He definitely has a few screws loose; or perhaps missing altogether...

This is an interesting post for someone who operates an ice hut rental business in Ontario...

Marc Rochefort Thanks Kevin, come on over for a road trip when you can, maybe this summer... might be my last year in Canada, I am trying to move far far away to Grand Cayman Island for work. tired of winter and being cooped up! snow is finally melting here.

Lol.

Hes also operating without a license according to locals.

This guy is an idiot!

I wonder what he did time for? He posted that all his stuff was seized by police while he went to prison. Then he was sent to the "promised land of Canada"???

Edited by manitoubass2

Huh?

LOL!!

"Saying someone is "wearing a tin foil hat" or "is a tin foil hat" means that they have paranoia or a belief in conspiracy theories, especially involving government surveillance or paranormal beings. Originally, the term referred to the practice of wearing headgear consisting of metal foil to block mind-reading."

The guys a nut job.

Lol I know what it means just thought you were directing that at me(must be my tinfoil hat lol)

I cannot believe he hasnt removed his posts or made his account private???

Hes getting burned left right front a center(rightfully so) but geez

Edited by manitoubass2

why does he call himself 2 different names marc rohefort and marc david hyndman

oh and you may want to black out the big swear words, people have been banned for life for less on ofc

Yup please do not post links or videos with cuss words. Banning is for breaking the rules repeatedly after being warned again and again it is not casually done but has and will be used when needed

Art

It would be outragous just as it is now, would it not be?

"Come rent our huts except asians"

Racism is racism

I understand that, but would you be all over it like you are now? No disrespect, just asking an honest question.

I dont do face book, so I dont see all the bashing going on.

I understand that, but would you be all over it like you are now? No disrespect, just asking an honest question.

I dont do face book, so I dont see all the bashing going on.

No, I only post things in relations to indiginous people.

I think its downright disrespectful when members here refer to the "whitebucket brigade" and ive made that known too.

No, I only post things in relations to indiginous people.

I think its downright disrespectful when members here refer to the "whitebucket brigade" and ive made that known too.

Nothing was said about the "white bucket " and IMO, the education on limits and fish kept has come along way since this whole " white bucket" thing came about.

If I may, I would think, what this operator was trying to make accross ( although he might of had bad experinces that we dont know of ) and feel free to correct me if Im wrong Rick, is that status card holders have no set limits ( yes/ no ) So, he as the operator wants to keep the lake, his area, to a regulated fish keep limit slot size what ever. Where as a card holder has no limit and can catch and keep everything.

In no way am I against what the laws allow for both sides. Only trying to figure out what happen to makes this become personal to him.

The way it got advertised is wrong, but IMO, we need to look at both sides. YES/NO ?

He cannot impose his own set of laws on a specific race.

He is operating without proper licensing.

It,s not a law he is setting, it,s a rule, too him.

There is no law, that says he has to allow anyone he dosent want fishing in his hut. I have seen it here many times.

Once a group showed up to fish at a local hut operator. No word of a lie, he told them straight up, I told you I would not rent to you any longer. Why? Because they trashed one of his huts, drunk and well, the rest that follows like, disrupting all the hut renters out there. Thats his right, as the owner and operator.

He cannot impose his own set of laws on a specific race.

He is operating without proper licensing.

this pretty much sums it up.

You have to remember that indigenous folks have been handed the right to fish as they do by our very own lawmakers. To impose your own rule where folks are unable to access your business because they maintain certain rights is wrong on every level.

Here it is put very very plainly...women have the right to freedom of speech. You as a business owner can disagree with this law and believe that women should be treated as sub human and therefore you ban all women from your business in the chance that they may express their opinion.

sounds a bit friggin ridiculous doesn't it? well there you go

he has every right to ban them...but that also makes him a racist, just as a person who believes women shouldnt talk is a sexist.

Edited by AKRISONER

It,s not a law he is setting, it,s a rule, too him.

There is no law, that says he has to allow anyone he dosent want fishing in his hut. I have seen it here many times.

Once a group showed up to fish at a local hut operator. No word of a lie, he told them straight up, I told you I would not rent to you any longer. Why? Because they trashed one of his huts, drunk and well, the rest that follows like, disrupting all the hut renters out there. Thats his right, as the owner and operator.

Thats not what he is doing now is it? He excluded an entire race, big difference, wouldn't you say?

@terry, you've been a member here along time. You know many of the "white bucket brigade" posts are started or followed with "well in their own country" type posts. Thats insinuating a race or culture. Im not saying you said that but many have, thus what Ive said. But yeah, to myself and group of friends that generally refers to "poaching" or keeping OS fish or above legal limits.

Also, this individual from Michigan claims outright he is the "honourable Minister of Natural Resources". Does that help?

He also posts openly about sexually violating individuals of a certain race, and cutting nets or burning boats etc.

Edited by manitoubass2

Thats not what he is doing now is it? He excluded an entire race, big difference, wouldn't you say?

Remember the old saying,,,,

It only takes one bad apple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not saying it,s right mind ya, but it,s all that has to set one off.

What I am saying is

Theres more then meets the eye here.

Edited by Brian B

and asians arent the only immigrants

from what i read, the guy is a moron

but it seems his intent was to make everyone only catch and keep what is allowed with a sport license

and his business his transportation and his huts, he can do it

just like guides outfitters and fly ins have been doing for years

the way he said it was stupid but with his replies that seems top be what he meant..or wants us to believe now

and asians arent the only immigrants

from what i read, the guy is a moron

but it seems his intent was to make everyone only catch and keep what is allowed with a sport license

and his business his transportation and his huts, he can do it

just like guides outfitters and fly ins have been doing for years

the way he said it was stupid but with his replies that seems top be what he meant..or wants us to believe now

Yes, his business plan includes being the "minister of natural resources" as well as publicly stating he cuts nets and burns boats, and threatens sodomy to those of indiginous people.

Solid plan...

Nothing illegal or racist to see here, move along