The Autumn Arms Assault.

Moosebunk

This past weekend the boat got tucked in the garage for the year. The lakes in the valley have a little frozen skim forming, the snow is falling and waiting at the ready is the ice gear. Past few months between work there have been more than enough days to chase fish around home. It turned into a great season for really BIG fish... and not exactly what I had been expecting either. "The Autumn Arms Assault" weighs in on it all so if interested, please read on...

http://bunksoutdoorangle.com/the-autumn-arms-assault/

034_zpszdcm1tao.jpg?resize=800%2C537

Thanks as always, and Happy Holidays to all OFC'ers!!!

Bunk.

Thank you for the early Christmas gift.

Fall is my favorite time of the year to fish, no bugs, no ridiculous baking like Beef on a BBQ on Erie in August,and big hungry fish. Just last week a few buddies braved the wind, flurries and cold and were rewarded with some personal best Smallies in 30 feet of water not a mile offshore. I woosed out, again.

A guide Bunk? You don't need no stinkin' guide. Some beautiful landscape pics as well that I have filed in my Bunk Pic album. Deciding which one to paint first is going to be tough. I will have to send you a pic if any turn out any good.

Now I have to say this report is amongst my favorite of yours because it's about time there is a beautiful face to look at, actually 3 beauties. It sure must have been heartbreaking to loose a personal best Musky. You must have got that shark on the St. Larry, I hear they have found Bulls far up river in fresh water. Just kidding, must have been your FLA trip.

Stay well and a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and the ladies.

Thank you for the early Christmas gift.

Fall is my favorite time of the year to fish, no bugs, no ridiculous baking like Beef on a BBQ on Erie in August,and big hungry fish. Just last week a few buddies braved the wind, flurries and cold and were rewarded with some personal best Smallies in 30 feet of water not a mile offshore. I woosed out, again.

A guide Bunk? You don't need no stinkin' guide. Some beautiful landscape pics as well that I have filed in my Bunk Pic album. Deciding which one to paint first is going to be tough. I will have to send you a pic if any turn out any good.

Now I have to say this report is amongst my favorite of yours because it's about time there is a beautiful face to look at, actually 3 beauties. It sure must have been heartbreaking to loose a personal best Musky. You must have got that shark on the St. Larry, I hear they have found Bulls far up river in fresh water. Just kidding, must have been your FLA trip.

Stay well and a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and the ladies.

Would like to see a painting John. Pam Adellaire(sp) was once a regular member here who took on painting Hancock Peak, a picture of a cabin up near Moosonee. Dan who's another member here tattoo'd one picture onto himself. Bit of a shutterbug so it's always rather flattering to have people like the photos, even to that degree.

Maybe Bren and I will find that muskie again next year. With her bananas, she was the best luck in the boat this year by far. Hard to decide whether it's fall or spring fishing I like better around here but it always seems both seasons fly by too quick. Just wish there had been 2 or 3 more outings to find that esox. Thanks for the kind reply, Happy Holidays to you too.

Man, the girls are growing up fast Drew!

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed the whole thing!

HH

My girls are angels and I'm one lucky man to have 'em but you're right Joe... time flies. Summer applying to Universities this past week and Leah starting highschool next fall it's kinda hard to believe.

As always , phenomenal report !!!

Thanks for the amazing report Drew. Love to catch one of those Sturgeon one day :good: .

Thank ya fellas. Happy Holidays and a big ole sturgeon to you both for the new year.

Man I felt that musky story right down in my guts!

I still wanna puke when I think about it.

Another great read Drew. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Happy Holidays to you and yours too Jay!

had no idea you were friends with Ashley, i met her in a river near port hope last fall. Strange one degree of seperation going on!

I heard that she loves to fish. ;) lol Great person, lots of fun to fish with.