2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Didn't he play yesterday? If they don't give him a rest day when they play two nights in row; then when do they give him a day off?

im sure if the Leafs didn't have 5 days off Beibs would have got the start..In this case a back to back is-int all that bad for him..Just had a soft game..The interesting part will be to see how he and the team respond.. Next dang Friday......

Who makes the schedule? Us, the Rangers and Coyotes don't play until Friday but play back to back Friday, Saturday.

Comical stupidity.

They've introduced a "bye week" for some reason, jamming in the same amount of games into a shorter time... I think the leafs have 18 back to backs

That was a good stand up but how laine responded was weird??? Pretty sure he was ko'd on contact making the hit look waaaay worse.

He dropped hard

And yeah I agree. Pretty sure thats a concussion. I hope not but the odds are it is.

Hope he recovers well. Fun to watch big hits, sucks to see injuries

Confirmed.

http://www.tsn.ca/maurice-jets-f-laine-has-a-concussion-1.646151

Kinda hit I pray happens to every leaf every game!

What is the moral high ground you think you stand on as a senators fan? They are one of the most irrelevant franchises in the NHL and only benefit from the existence of the Leafs because they are relatively close and generally play eachother a lot, in turn bringing up home arena attendance at the Canadian tire center (I think it's still called that?)

It is because they play the leafs so often and actually sell out an arena when the buds are in town that they can afford to be spending a tad more than the salary floor. LOL

What is the moral high ground you think you stand on as a senators fan? They are one of the most irrelevant franchises in the NHL and only benefit from the existence of the Leafs because they are relatively close and generally play eachother a lot, in turn bringing up home arena attendance at the Canadian tire center (I think it's still called that?)

It is because they play the leafs so often and actually sell out an arena when the buds are in town that they can afford to be spending a tad more than the salary floor. LOL

Keep telling yourself that! 50 years of sucking would dispute that.

Laffs suck!

McCabe himself said Laine's helmet hit him in the face on impact..Hes not a Leaf but I enjoy watching him play. I hope he has a speedy recovery..The kid oozes talent., or at least he used to..Get well soon my man..Even though it was a clean hit the outcome was nasty..I wish this upon no one, not even the Sens.......Matt

Matt's a little different that way...

We are talking about the laffs here eh!! Would you seriously expect anything different from me?

I still dream of the hit Alfie put on Tucker(that little weasel) :clapping:

And Ryan has not exactly been bringing it lately. I wouldn't be sad to see him go (to the laffs even)

We are talking about the laffs here eh!! Would you seriously expect anything different from me?

I still dream of the hit Alfie put on Tucker(that little weasel) :clapping:

And Ryan has not exactly been bringing it lately. I wouldn't be sad to see him go (to the laffs even)

That little weasel?? Yeah, I didn't like Alfredson either.

We don't want Ryan. Besides, you're forgetting Ottawa takes Toronto's castoffs. Trade him and Phanuef for a Matthews jersey!! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: