2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Did anyone see that segment the other night on NHL teams with the most points from rookies??

#1 - Leafs --- 117 points!!

#2 - Jets --- 43 points!!

#3 - Not the Senators!!!

That's got future success written all over it. :clapping:

And all three goals (including the shootout) last night were from their rookies.

Andersen has been solid in goal lately and an overtime shootout win was a nice change .

Yeah he seems to have found a comfort zone. Hes not my favorite by far but I like where hes going. Happy he got his first shutout last week too!

Amazing we got a shoot out win! There hasnt been many lol.

Nylanders goal was nice! That kids in for a bright future. I see him developing into a 30/30 guy at the very least

Hilarious that goal stood though, I have friends who are die-hard wings fans and they were in disbelief it was called a goal and they were texting me laughing about it

Also Matthews now passed Laine with those two goals ?

Edited by Lucas F

Hilarious that goal stood though, I have friends who are die-hard wings fans and they were in disbelief it was called a goal and they were texting me laughing about it

Also Matthews now passed Laine with those two goals ?

Mathews is just getting started and hes already in beast mode! Hes not just gonna be a superstar either, hes showing signs of something great.

Laine is fun to watch but different player. Mathews is more akin to a steve yzerman style of play and laine is more akin to ovechkins play.

Was stoked to here daryl sitler speak so highly of mathews