Shallow whitefishfest. Got to love the newfie GPS system

misfish

I think I gotta ask some whitefish and herring filleting tips. I got it done but it was no perch or walleye. Those fillets look perfect.

Put you on fish, yes? Now you want me to clean them? LMAO Glad you got a feed bud. Did you talk her into a morning fish? LOL

Edited by Brian B

DSC_1892_zps3qec8ivz.jpg

I did mine in beer batter. I don't normally, but we bought some to try to easy our 8 year old in to eating Tue fishy's that she caught. She loves store bought, but refuses to eat fresh fish that ive cleaned and cooked. ! Strong willed one she is...

I just fried my fish up and am heading over to the hospital to give my girlfriend a good fresh fish fry dinner. She brought her fishing attire to work, and is getting geared up after her night shift at 6am. Meeting me at the launch and going to fish for a few hours.. Officially addicted!!

Looks great Nick

That looks like english style. One of my favs. Just I need to stay away from the saturated stuff. I my just have to try it if I get some in the morning. One dinner of that wont hurt. LOL

I could tell the dif between the herring and whitefish. It was funny, as lilly did too. Dosent like the herring, but the white fish she scarfed up.

Edited by Brian B

Great report Brian, glad u got onto a great day of fishing, along with your friends, one of your whities is the size of four up here lol

The Phillipinoes kind of killed the lake i used to catch whities on, only have one this year, maybe next winter I can go fishing with you for a couple of days , we will do well. again well done, If i can get back next winter and u have ice we will get whities, might even expose u to a couple of old gem spots that produce on the old lady, one was 8.5, big humpy, and bring your friends as well, would be a good event, and I can promise they would all go home with some whities, would be a real treat to fish simcoe again, just dont expect me to sit in a hut at 0 c unless it is a/c lol minus 30 wc today and still managed a sun burn just no fish :wallbash: :wallbash: