Free to a good home

Big Cliff

I have a Boy O Boy one pice survival suit size large, camo pattern. It is in perfect condition (except that it needs to be cleaned because it's been hanging in my garage for a couple of years). This is free to anyone that wants (can use it) first come basis. I've been trying too many of the recipies on the cooking thread and it doesn't fit anymore.

Hey cliff

I would be interested in it if nobody else has spoke up yet. Thats a very generous offer either way. Thanks

Ok, now we just have to figure out how to get it to you. Any suggestions? I might be going up to Beaverton again in the next week or so if that helps.

Ok, now we just have to figure out how to get it to you. Any suggestions? I might be going up to Beaverton again in the next week or so if that helps.

Im sure the drive to your residents would be worthy. I can tell him one thing. It is not far and well, you can fish too.

Dont forget to stop at timmies. ;)

Well he got here safe and sound and it was a real pleasure to meet him, a very nice young man and he even gave me a hand to move some shelving and a work bench!

BTW Brian I have never noticed any posts with you using that 4 man SubZero portable I gave you last year, did you ever manage to get the two kids out fishing in it?

Sure did Cliff. Posted in march last year. Only got the one out though. The others are moved away. I dont get to see them , but working on getting them one day for a fish this year. I cant control the parents. :wallbash:

lilly 001f.jpg

Edited by Brian B

B how do you do that? Mine are here every day! Today I'm blessed with 4!!!!!

So nice here today, I'm going to sow lettuce, under plastic of course, I picked my last crop

Just before Christmas.

Cliff that nice young man with take that gesture with him for life and pay it back, Who say old farts like us can't teach!

Sure did Cliff. Posted in march last year. Only got the one out though. The others are moved away. I dont get to see them , but working on getting them one day for a fish this year. I cant control the parents. :wallbash:

attachicon.giflilly 001f.jpg

No problem my friend but I am going to hold you to that promise, you still have to get at least one more kid out ice fishing for a day, doesn't matter who but it would be really nice if it was some kid that wouldn't have had the chance otherwise!

Those are highly acceptable conditions!!!

I have been trying to get a guy at work to get his son to come out. Always too cold so he says. Would rather play video games. I will get him out when the ice is safe, by hook or by crook. The father is very behind it.

I took cliff up on the offer as I needed one for the kiddies to come out in comfort. I will keep my deal. Family s hit happens.

My other two grandchildren didnt get out unless I took them. When we did get out, it was fun. I am thier fishing source.

I have been trying to get a guy at work to get his son to come out. Always too cold so he says. Would rather play video games. I will get him out when the ice is safe, by hook or by crook. The father is very behind it.

I took cliff up on the offer as I needed one for the kiddies to come out in comfort. I will keep my deal. Family s hit happens.

My other two grandchildren didnt get out unless I took them. When we did get out, it was fun. I am thier fishing source.

I never had any doubt my friend, you have always been a man of your word! :thumbsup_anim:

Ugh I hear you. So many kids on the rez I would take out and theyd just have a blast!

My brother in law is like that(video gaming) bullcrap.

Drives me nuts. I mean I love him and he my brother but come on man! Only time his son has been fishing is with me and he just has a blast, hardwater or softwater.

Grinds my gears ya know? I dont like the fair but our kids do, so I take them. Usually end up having a blast lol but you get my point.

This one guy I know calls me all the time to take his son fishing. Hes 14 and its cool with me cause hes a good lil angler but his dad has a boat and lives 500 yards from the river. Wth man go take your kid fishing and make some memories!

End rant

Edited by manitoubass2