Hammer GTG

Loonietoon

I am off work with a Herniated Back and pinched nerves in it

Been there done that and it sure isn't pleasant, took surgery to fix my problem but I was feeling 100 times better the day after the surgery than I had for the whole previous year.

Hope they get you fixed up as well Kelvin.

Been there done that and it sure isn't pleasant, took surgery to fix my problem but I was feeling 100 times better the day after the surgery than I had for the whole previous year.

Hope they get you fixed up as well Kelvin.

Well fighting WSIB now Lew with a Lawyer... They wont agnowledge it as work relater as its classified as Digenetive disc disese and related to age even though I had a withess seen me slip and twist on the ice at work and it took me 84 dayy to go for medical help.. they do not recognize that I was trying to shake it off.. dont go running to the hospital with a sliver in my finger....

Kelvin. The back is to me the worse injury. If you move a toe the back hurts, blink an eye the back hurts. And don;t get me going about WSIB. A 500 pound blowpipe slipped from a chainfall and I caught the weight of it against a hot section of penstock. A few yrs latter it resulted in 3 disc herniation's developed over time but I never took an hour off when it happened, light duties in street cloths for 4 weeks, the claim was denied because I didn't need hospitalization and never took time off. They deny every old claim and I should have fought it but didn't. Everyone I went to see said it was going to be a tough fight. Good for you for sticking to it, but it is shameful you have to. Knowing the system I documented everything and kept copies of everything. It didn't matter. We will talk on Boxing Day if you want.

Hey Mr. Wormdrowner, I never even thought of the Limo, but I gave Wrongway Dave the holidays off and the Helicopter is in for service. I am going to my absolute best to make it. If I'm not up to the drive back there are a few places I know have a room for me if I cook them Brunch the next day, I have it covered.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Loonietoon, you will come as long as it isn't just me there? My feelings are bruised.

I was thinking a Saturday would be good that way some of the guys that are still working can make it. How about Saturday January 9th at 1 PM at Wild Wings on Centennial Parkway?

For anyone outside of Hamilton it is just off the QEW, the Linc and the Redhill Parkway and is very accessible from TO and Niagara. Mr. Wormdrowner is buying first and last rounds!!! He makes big money traipsing around Canada on the big paying jobs!

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Loonietoon, you will come as long as it isn't just me there? My feelings are bruised.

No that is not the way it is, I do not hurt any bodys feelings, its just people say they are going to show and they dont. Last year there were only 5 out of how many that said they were. The one year before Albert setup a resurvation at a bar and only Albert and myself showed up so with people dropping out I selected to cancel it out. If people want to make a date and Place, Im all in.

My feelings weren't hurt, I don't have any. I was one that was a no show last year. Life gets in the way of leisure time the older we get it seems. So how is that Saturday Jan 9 for you? Planning anything you just have to make a date and run with it. I hope a few can make it. I am going to start a new thread for it.

My feelings weren't hurt, I don't have any. I was one that was a no show last year. Life gets in the way of leisure time the older we get it seems. So how is that Saturday Jan 9 for you? Planning anything you just have to make a date and run with it. I hope a few can make it. I am going to start a new thread for it.

I have no problem Im in