Would you like to go from carp to bass?

sleepjigging

I am a weight loss coach. I love to fish. Let's go fishing and talk. PM me.

I help people change their lives. I fish as you see in my posts. I eat out all the time, and have methods to keep from getting fat. I can teach you proven, effective ways to lose weight without being dependent on pills. So if you are willing to take me fishing, I may be able to help you.

Sleepjigging

You leave your phone unlocked? Where I work, if you do that someone is posting a long speech on your most intimate thoughts and desires for you on facebook. Don't leave your phone unlocked or sitting around. It just gives your buddies too good of an opportunity to do you in!

I am a weight loss coach. I love to fish. Let's go fishing and talk. PM me.

I help people change their lives. I fish as you see in my posts. I eat out all the time, and have methods to keep from getting fat. I can teach you proven, effective ways to lose weight without being dependent on pills. So if you are willing to take me fishing, I may be able to help you.

Sleepjigging

I'm shark fishing in October your the bait wanna go???

You leave your phone unlocked? Where I work, if you do that someone is posting a long speech on your most intimate thoughts and desires for you on facebook. Don't leave your phone unlocked or sitting around. It just gives your buddies too good of an opportunity to do you in!

Do we work at the same place?!?!

L O L!