After 31 days since my 'submerged Tracker'

young_one

The dealer is...

bass_pro_shop.jpg

Yesterday, June 5, I finally got my boat back. Prior to me getting my boat, the dealer gave me a Tundra 21 WT to compensate the inconvenience. So really, I didn’t miss much of fishing in May and now my ‘new new boat’ is ready for the summer. Long story short, I didn’t have to pay any extra money, and the rest I’ll point form.

- Brand new boat, I think the old Tracker Tundra SC was a 03 or 04 model (not 100% sure), new boat is still a Tracker Tundra SC but newer model. (pic A)

- The transom welding is an addition to the stock boat, I was told it was professionally done by a local welding company. (See pic B )

- The ‘submerged boat’ had a 9.9HP trolling motor and a 150 Mercury Nitro Engine(old model engine, see pic C)

- New boat has a brand-new 9.9HP T.M and a FREE UPGRADED 150HP OptiMax Engine :D (Pic D)

- With the new OptiMax, we got the ‘duo-cable’ steering as well. (Better than before, which was the normal steering control)

- The cables and transducer for my HB 997si unit are reinstalled

- Free Auto-bildge upgrade, the stock boat didn't have auto-bildge

- The dealer also generously gave us a free winterization/storage package :)

In conclusion, I’m quite pleased with the customer service from my boat dealer. Although there were many delays before I got my boat, I understand how busy this time of the year is for boat centres. :) I can say I’m a pretty happy customer with this particular boat dealer and they have my full respect for everything they’ve done. If you want to know who the dealer is, PM me. ;)

Done high school this Friday, last 2 exams. Going fishing on Monday, Cook's Bay for some pike. Taking 2 buddies from school to showoff the new boat. B) Love to hear some Cook's Bay pike tips.

A Yes, the sticker says ON this time on both sides, not NO.

n505661706_107586_5374.jpg

The Old

n505661706_58842_6469.jpg

B The New

n505661706_107585_4525.jpg

n505661706_107598_6397.jpg

C The engines

n505661706_107596_4574.jpg

Cover

n505661706_107589_8126.jpg

Bow

n505661706_107600_8239.jpg

Transom

n505661706_107599_7314.jpg

Captain's Seat

n505661706_107601_3728.jpg

Please don't steal my boat...

n505661706_107588_7185.jpg

Bad omen of the 'submerged boat'. How symbolic, I should've known. <_< I know, I need a new floating key chain ;)

n505661706_107587_6203.jpg

Edited by young_one

New Orleans is sinkin and I don't wanna swim.... :D

Good deal

A Yes, the sticker says ON this time on both sides, not NO

..and who would notice something like that?

Sounds like you were well taken care of and there's nothing wrong with naming the dealer in public for service like that....even though I still say it got swamped LOL

Edited by irishfield

Thats awesome man. You see everything turned out in the end. I actually had a similar problem this past weekend with water coming in the boat at high speed. Problem solved later though. I do have that check list for you and everyone else but I need to get in on my computer. I've been having problems with my home system, when I do that I will post it. Now get out and fish with that new boat. You can leave it in the water but buy some extra plugs to plug everything.

Well glad to see everything worked out well and cudo's to the dealer you delt with,,,maybe deserves a well deserved mention,,,i know i would like to know a good dealer that stands behind his product!!!

Glad to hear everything worked out for you young one. Shout that dealers name from the rooftops. Hell. I'd let him put the name on the boat. You should let everyone know where they can get great service :worthy::worthy: . They treated you well and deserve all the accolades. :clapping::clapping:

Congratulations on the new ride. Patience and a cool head prevailed. Pleased to hear everythingworked out to your satisfaction. Godd customer service is a rarity these days, go ahead, put in a plug for the marine dealer, he deserves one,

Enjoy your outing on Friday, and the rest of the fishing season

John

Yup, if the dealer went to bat like that for you, I'd definitely post his name and contact info. There's a lot of marinas that could learn from service like that. Sweet boat and I hope you guys nail tons of fish with her. Good luck.

Glad to hear everything turned out so well in the end.

Given that I know the new Manager where you dealt and the fact that I used to work for him in another capacity, I'm not surprised at the excellent service you received.

As I always say, "Everybody has issues, its how you handle those issues that differentiates good service from bad".

Now get out there and get that baby wet (on the outside only this time) :lol:

That dealer treated you very well.Let the world know that.Service like that is hard to come by nowdays.You should be set for years of enjoyment from that boat now.Get out there and get her covered in fish slime!

Wes