Jacob's Bait on Hwy 11

Rizzo

I think they may be closed. If not they are closing sometime this summer.

Unless they changed their minds again.

...haha ya it has been a few years since I was there....and that is what I was told then. Thats why I thought I'd better ask. Is it still operational? Do they actually open each day etc. I remember going there in the past and they pretty much ignored their own posted hours. I like in the old days I would just go in middle of the night, help myself, and leave some money under the coffee tin in the corner.

...better than the last lady in that regard...but the last one was waaaaaayyyy friendlier. At this point in my life I will take friendly over sightly any day

My question as to why seems to have been answered!! :)

Sounds like you've reached the stage where 'getting lucky' is more related to having your rod in hand!! :wacko:

...more to the story...I asked them to leave the minnows outside....was told don't worry, we will get up...I warned them that if they don't I would be absolutely relentless and would really prefer they just set them out the night before that way I don't have to wake them...was again told, don't worry we will get up...when nobody got up I was friggin relentless (phone calls, doorbell, knocking)....about 10 straight minutes....I was relentless as warned(and I did get my minnows)

Not closing anymore, the woman I find is less friendly than the other guy but she gives ALOT of minnows! The son is OK but the woman gives the most minnows, bucket full for 5 bucks, don't care who the person is honestly, just want to get as much minnows as possible lol. The lady is nice to me though, we've had a couple conflicts in the past but all good now.