One member here made me happy today,

misfish

Once again the thoughtfulness of a member here, has helpped me find something I have been looking for.

I will not say whom it is as I dont want him to be over whelmed with pm,s .LOL If he feels obligated to help others, then all be it for him to say whom he is.

I have a nice freshly mint made VHS ( yes, VHS, and I still have a super 4 head player to watch it) of some great Red Fisher Shows.

I know it will get played over and over on those non fishing days.

I thank you SIR for your generousity and kindness. Good karma coming your way.

B

Edited by Brian B

It sticks me as odd that beta was superior to VHS but because beta was owned by Sony it never flew..... Remember the old top loaders?

Ohhh man I am feeling older then my years

I remember,but just as soon forget lol.Good for there time for sure.Anyone like Brian that has a good collection,well warranted,I'm sure he got a good deal.

You can have my 8 track if you'd like!! :whistling::lol:

Naw. I remember banging my leg off the last one I had in the 69 dodge.. :canadian:

I,ll bet though, I could get some tracks from the Barrie auto flie market if I wanted.

Edited by Brian B

I used to love Red when I was a kid. If I could I'd buy a copy of every show. Boggles my mind that someone in his family hasn't taken control and offered the shows to the public. I bet they'd make some money.

Good score Brian. If that one breaks I think I have 4 of them sitting in my basement LOL!

It sticks me as odd that beta was superior to VHS but because beta was owned by Sony it never flew..... Remember the old top loaders?

It failed not because it was owned by Sony but rather that Sony would not license another company to use it except for one. VHS on the other hand, licensed anyone who wanted to use it.

Yup, had an SL5000 Betamax, a refurbed rental. The pain was to tune the individual stations on its own tuner. When that went out of style the VHS took over. I don't bother recording anymore, if it's not on this week, there's a re run coming soon to a channel near you..