2015 Baseball Thread

AKRISONER

I hope im wrong, but i've never seen so many balls find a hole.

wasn't it the Yankees that embarassed the red sox in game 3 of the alcs 19-8to take a 3-0 lead, and then lost 4 straight?

I'd love to see how many of KC's hits are ground balls

Edited by FloatnFly

Well it's balls to the wall time. Gotta let all out from here on in.

The good news is that were down 2-0 against Texas. Nothing more dangerous than a team fighting for its life.

Not making excuses but EE and Tulo don't seem 100%. Osama (sp?) and Sanchez seem to be hurting too.

Ok, KC poked the bear let's see what happens tomorrow.

Go Jays!

Well it's balls to the wall time. Gotta let all out from here on in.

The good news is that were down 2-0 against Texas. Nothing more dangerous than a team fighting for its life.

Not making excuses but EE and Tulo don't seem 100%. Osama (sp?) and Sanchez seem to be hurting too.

Ok, KC poked the bear let's see what happens tomorrow.

Go Jays!

EE has a sprained ligament in his finger, Tulo, cracked shoulder, Sanchez has a blister on his pitching hand, Osuna has a cracked finger nail and is unable to throw his slider without pain

The Royals are a very good hitting team. No one seemed to pick up on the fact that, while they are free swingers, they don't swing from the from the :asshat:-hole up like almost everyone on the Jays. That matches them up well against knuckleballers. Ask any guy who throws knucklers he'll tell you his biggest fear is the guys who'll single you to death.

The Jays are up against it again. Not feeling nearly as confident in this comeback as I did in the ALDS, but it can be done. It was 1985 and the roles were exactly reversed. The Royals at home won game 3, lost game 4 at home, then won game 5 at home and rattled off two more in T.O. to take it in 7. Maybe we can return the favour? Let's hope Estrada brings his A-game tonight.

Edited by netminder

Friday can't come soon enough! It was such a positive vibe on the streets after the win. Depsite the row of cars around Skydome, fans were cheering for a good solid hour.

Estrada certainly upped his FA value after his game 5 performance! What looms ahead will be difficult...I'm not sure if Rogers can sign Price and Estrada and that's going to be a difficult choice to make in the off season. Just enjoy the moment for now.