accessing site issues

Raf

We turned off the ads to show that it is not our site. As soon as we turn the ads back on APB will react with our ads and we will return back to an issue.

Just a note also that APB works differently in each browsers which is why it will filter Chrome and lets IE thru.

So we can ask T.J. to turn off the 4 ads we have and run out of money in about 3 weeks or thank everyone for turning off APB and help fund this site and keep it open. I prefer to say thank you to everyone myself.

Art

Roy, this is what I am seeing, the IP address I am trying to access the site from is 23.233.xx.xx

Capture.JPG

Oddly enough, I had the same issue for about three weeks. I knew I hadn't been banned so I tried to send an email to the site admin. Wouldn't even let me do that. In the last day or so, I was able to log back in on my iPhone. During this whole time, I was still able to view on the work PC running IE.

And what is up with the Russian brides? Is that spam or did the admin decide that was a good thing to advertise. I get a kick out of it everytime I see it!

Edited by Lape0019

Teksavvy (my isp) must have inherited an ip block that is either banned on OFC or part of a broader IPB filter used here. A dhcp renew didnt give me a new ip so it looks like i am stuck for now

• 6 months later...

Have tried several different ad blockers from different places, and same result from all of them, me thinks there might be a sniffer line in the coding that detects ad blocking software, and does not allow the content to load

also as a suggestion, maybe setup a donate button, and then one day in the future, this site can truely be ad free