accessing site issues

Raf

ok that is the adblocker issue

but can you please check to see if my IP is banned LOL!! my issue is separate (and the fact that I am writing this, goes to show how useless IP blocking is.)

I had someone complain about that as well a few days ago.. same screen shot from an non member trying to lurk,... its seems that if your not logged in and running ad blocker its not letting you view a page. Its definitely an adblocker issue as the Google ads are not showing up where they would normally be. Personally I think that if the ads are what keeps the site going you should turn your ad blocker off.. imho. lol Its quite possible there may be nothing we can do about it.

the adblocker is off TJ you can make out the luremaking.com ad. i'm having the same issue regardless of which browser I try.. IE (gasp) has never even had a blocker installed.

Edited by Raf

Hmmmmmm ... Guess I'm gonna have to install; adblocker... uhhg.. lol.. heres a question if you change to the earthbound theme does it do the same thing??

It won't let me change themes either. same error message. There is one more possibility that you have clued me into here TJ (lightbulb went off).. DNS spoofing service also does adblocking. Gonna see if I can disable that temporarily.

edit: disabled it, the charming russian brides are back.. but same error msg.

Capture2.JPG

Edited by Raf

Raf try powering down your modem and let it reset it will clear your ip address and possible a new address. if this fails contact your server and ask if they have a different ip they can manually set.

Art

Don't think the problem is with the AB...

I am not touching my AB and when I use IE bamm no problem visiting the site....With exact same settings and not changing anything I try Chrome and it doesn't allow me access....all I see is the very top of the site. Nothing below the top six button bellow the Ontario Fishing Community sign.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman