My new sign for the boat house...

irishfield

Cool Wayne.You know you are due for a fishing report with the new boat.I hope you got some new form of Megapixels.We need a fish report from you Wayne .I want to see a 55mph shot from the rear of the boat.Enough with the skunks give us some meat with the potatoes.

Fish pics not gadgets.If Lea outfishes you we want to see.Bring your Daughters if you can't produce :whistling:

We are waiting Wayne :whistling::worthy::blink:

:P

How true, how true. Before GPS and fishfinders, some oldtimers really slayed the fish whenever they went out. I guess they just knew where to look. That's a great sign. I guess after all the troubles you are going through, they are throwing you a bone. Keep at'em and you'll have one heck of a sweet ride.

Great sign Wayne!! So true too. Sounds like bly and I...we walk up to new water and look in. If we see a fish we then figure out how to catch the darned thing....LOL. My grandfather fished....mind you, his was commercial in nature, off the coast of BC back in the 40's.

Me as well Deano...I never even got to fish with my father. Older brother is the best I did.

MTP...dropped my A540 for "warrantee" service and picked up a new A570IS while I was there for the same money (uses same SD card and same software)...since they said Canon would be at least a month or more gettin it back (if it's even repairable economically)

Bigbuck...no stone is being left unturned. Dealer is going out of their way to make everything right. Lund should be paying for everything, but the dealer isn't worrying about that and probably is out many thousands of $'s already. Ordered a new captains chair for the bad stitching in the headrest, New 50/200 Transducer because the one Lund installed doesn't show water temp..so sensor or wire is pooched and many other things are waiting for me to bring the boat back to them a week Monday. They know this boat is good advertising for them....even though I never let anyone put dealer stickers on my vehicles!

Maureen...so far so good. She's stayin inside. Will see what a trip to the big smoke on Wed night/Thur morning does to her, but we have to go... as #1 daughters graduation for Ryerson is 9am Thur morning. I at least need a picture of my $70,000 diploma! :D Morning after that I take Leah to God's country for a few months!

Edited by irishfield

Sweet sign! Good to hear that they are still working away to make things right! Hope your trip to the big smoke goes well and Congratulations to the graduate! Hope Leah fairs well! Enjoy the country and maybe even catch a few fish!!

bly

How true that sign is!

Would love to get one for the kids as I value the time they have to spend with my Dad, their only grandfather.

As I grew up with no grandfathers, I tell them very often how fortunate they are.

Easton

You can't buy these signs...they were given to dealers over the last 40 years...one a year. There is another we are working on..and have been for the last 4 years. It's on the front wall of Temagami Marine...something to the effect that Johnson's are so dependable that you'd trust them out at night with your 16 year old daughter. Owner is trying to find another dealer willing to part with their's...as he isn't!

You can't buy these signs...they were given to dealers over the last 40 years...one a year. There is another we are working on..and have been for the last 4 years. It's on the front wall of Temagami Marine...something to the effect that Johnson's are so dependable that you'd trust them out at night with your 16 year old daughter. Owner is trying to find another dealer willing to part with their's...as he isn't!

Fenelon Falls Marina has that sign on the way down to the boat launch.