Mrs. Moosebunk Could Use Some Photo Contest... "Likes."

Moosebunk

Cool doods! Thanks. Bren called me this evening and said she actually had a hard time sleeping last night. Excited. Loves competition, doesn't like losing, and I don't mess with that. lol. Tough competition this time around though...

What an awesome fish! Definately a species I have to catch in my lifetime. Any relation to the Louttit's from Oba,on?

Don't think so but maybe waaaay down the way. The Louttit's of James Bay were four Scottish ship builders, brothers that came over from the Orkney Islands in early 1800's to work for the Hudson Bay Company. The rest is in-law family tree history stuff. lol

Done, but do we have to like the FB page or the post?

No sir Jimmer!

I remember that pic from a report I believe???

Four years ago the gang here helped me win a writing contest MB. From that trip came the char in the photo.

Third time's a charm eh Bunk?

We'll see. Again, tough competition for Bren... and I. Do appreciate you blowing the dust off your FB account Doug and sliding in a "like."

bunk. after watching your adventures and your better half,we have had a glimpse of your travels. ... she truly deserves. good luck.

She's friggin' spoiled that's for sure. lol. Or is it me?

I won't do it for you Drew.. but Bren.. that's another story! Done..

Somehow I knew you were gonna say that! lol.

Surely Bren thanks all for the likes already, as do I. And takes nothing to click the link and show the support if you're willing.

Bunk

dam bunk we hope she wins. that way you can do a story for us to read and enjoy the pictures. its a win win for us.

I'd hope to. Thanks bud.

What's the weight of that fish? Awesome!

It was 21 to 22 pounds. She caught the big one of the trip, as she often does. This was an incredible catch really, not only because of its size and power coupled within that small and intensely rapid pool but, it was the fact for hours Bren knew and had been catching glimpses of this one fish at the base of the falls in the foam and, she kept casting to that exact spot all afternoon. I caught plenty fish in the meantime, but she hooked the best only.

I don't do FB so I asked Mrs Whopper to do the deed.

Try explaining that ????? You would think after 37 years I wouldn't have too :lol:

I caught her sliding one in there under Mrs. Whopper. ;) Cool.

Bren's a long way off from the lead and it'll be tough one to catch. However, she's no quitter in the least and is still chasing the hope. As long as she does, I'll continue trying as well.

I won't do it for you Drew.. but Bren.. that's another story! Done..

Contest is in its last couple of days now and Bren's made up a tonne of ground. Bren's Arctic char picture truly is a contender. The day she caught that fish one of her proudest angling achievements.

You like the photo please take a Facebook minute and "like" the photo. All votes help out.

Thanks OFNers

Edited by Moosebunk

Bren's pulled into the lead!!!!!! :clapping:

Bren's pulled into the lead!!!!!! :clapping:

She did yes, finally. But then somehow another person received 1500+ votes (many foreign) within mere minutes before those votes just stopped nearly dead. Ahhhhh well... I know Bren, she'll just take that as a challenge and keep going.

Edited by Moosebunk

True but she was 400 behind at the beginning of the day. In fact for most of the contest she has been 400 votes behind.

Seems the hottie train is running out of steam. :jerry: :jerry:

Holy crap!!! Where did Mrs. Ooberfish come from?

She is one of our IS peeps from Prince George BC.

Edited by DRIFTER_016