Theft at Cabela's

kickingfrog

Link has a very clear video:

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/2015/01/21/barrie-police-looking-for-two-men

More than $1,000 worth of goods were pinched from Cabela's in south-Barrie on Tuesday evening.

City police received a 6:40 p.m. call about a theft at the hunting, fishing, camping and outdoor store at Park Place.

Video footage from Cabela's shows two males entering the store, then selecting a Garmin camera and various pieces of clothing. Police say the tags were removed and the pair left the store, making no attempt to pay.

Both men are Caucasian, with large builds and weigh about 300 pounds each.

One had a goatee, was wearing a bright orange construction jacket with a black 'CAT' ball cap, blue jeans and black running shoes.

The second man had a partial beard and was wearing a black and navy blue ARCTIVA snowmobile jacket, a red and white hat and grey jogging pants.

Due to the quality of the surveillance video and the unique clothing worn by the men, police believe they will be recognized.

Anyone with information about this incident or who recognizes the suspects is asked to call Const. Osborne at 705-725-7025, extension 2738 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

to catch them

I think I would sit outside the local all-you-can-eat restaurant , at 300lbs each

they are chowing down somewhere, often

they can dust the bill for finger prints and get results back in 15 mins, just like CSI...

Or at least what chicken wing sauce was last consumed. :tease:

Something tells me Mike, you would be disappointed.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not a typical shopper in that I don't really care what the price is if a store has what I want. I've always been a huge fan of the Cabela's branded products which imo is what sets them apart. Now if I went into the Barrie store and they didn't have what I was looking for, then yeah I'd be disappointed.

I do enjoy a good deal though, no denying that. Closer to home I've scored some wicked deals at the store in Buffalo scouring the online bargain bin and using free store to store shipping. Last week I picked up a $240 insulated gore tex parka for $40.

Edited by Mike Borger

Something tells me Mike, you would be disappointed.

Man I sure was. We went there last summer and from my perspective it was a complete waste of gas. Have always ordered from Cabela's via mail and have always been more than satisfied, but the store was a huge let down. Won't be back.

They may be harder to find than you think the last time I was in that store half the clientele fit that discription...

LMAO. Plastered from head to toe with Duck Dynasty and Nascar logos. LOL. Barrie and surrounding area dinner attire, no? I particularly love the subtlety of the safety jacket.

Edited by moxie