don't forget to.....................NF

Terry

DON'T forget to turn your clocks back , so you will not be late for fishing in the morning or would it be early lol so it was fishing related after all

oh and the smoke detector thing too

and buy a carbon monoxide detector too

Edited by Terry

At this point in life.. I could care less if I wake up late, but I sure don't want to be early so I'll check my fall back clock!

This will be the first year in a long long time where I haven't got a fishing trip planned in the wee small hours of change day. We always used to have to decide are we meeting up at 3AM new time or old time... The strange thing was the fish were always on old time no matter what the clock says.

ie I had gotten the first bite of the group at almost exactly, 9AM for 3 weeks straight before the change last year. After the change I had to wait until the clock said 10AM for the first hit, but to the fish it was 9AM still.

ie I had gotten the first bite of the group at almost exactly, 9AM for 3 weeks straight before the change last year. After the change I had to wait until the clock said 10AM for the first hit, but to the fish it was 9AM still.

Technically, it was 10:00am to the fish for the first three weeks. :D ... Or, would have been fish could tell time.