My 2014 Softwater Season with Family & Friends

Leecher

Hey OFC, been a while since my last post…

Had one of the greatest season along the shoreline J Trout wise, was GREAT! And the other species GREAT! The highlight of the season was for my daughter Mélissa to limit out on my birthday July 1st :) Just thought I share my season with you all :)

Hope you enjoy the video!!!

Troutjunkie

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=714451725304211&l=1036890746719912096

Hey There Jacques - long time no see. Looks like a great season on the water, thanks for sharing.

Did the ping pong balls retire?

Hey Rick, yeah been some time.... Season was awesome thanks B) Yeah the ping pong has finally retire :lol:

Yeah the ping pong has finally retire

Good thing, as I just got that out of my head. LOL

Hello my ole friend. Nice to hear from you.

Great season you all had.

Looks like you have lost some weight ?

You ready for the deer hunt?

Edited by Brian B

Nice to see a Jacques post, and as always... it's full of trout... and this one report plenty bass too.... and a couple Paul cameos. And sizzle fry fish...

And Even Flow!!! Man, haven't heard that in eons and haven't listened to that album in ages. Favorite tune in your mix.

Ahh Jaques, your posts are always ones I look for when I come back here.

I spent a reasonable season fishing with my kids and or ecmilly but those stories cant be shared here for a few reasons. LOL! I hope you have a great ice season too!

looks like a great season Jaques, nice bonus channel cats too

Thanks Chris!!! It was :)  Cats were caught while jigging for walleye :)

Good thing, as I just got that out of my head. LOL

Hello my ole friend. Nice to hear from you.

Great season you all had.

Looks like you have lost some weight ? 

You ready for the deer hunt?

Lolll Thanks Brian!!! No weight lost.... may be it's because I keep my beard short during softwater season  :dunno:

No deer hunt this year.... I'm taking a break from that for the time being.

What about you, are you ready for it?

Awesome season! Great report and some good music to boot! You kinda look like the "outdoors" version of serj tankian lol

Thanks Rick!!! lolll

Nice to see a Jacques post, and as always... it's full of trout... and this one report plenty bass too.... and a couple Paul cameos.  And sizzle fry fish...

And Even Flow!!!  Man, haven't heard that in eons and haven't listened to that album in ages.  Favorite tune in your mix. 

Thanks Drew!!!  Lots of trout caught this season by my daughter, brother and friends :)  It was very pleasant to see :)  The tunes are from my daughter's Ipod and figured the ones I chose for this video compliments it very well :)

Ahh Jaques, your posts are always ones I look for when I come back here. 

I spent a reasonable season fishing with my kids and or ecmilly but those stories cant be shared here for a few reasons.  LOL!  I hope you have a great ice season too! 

Thanks Geoff!!!  Glad you like it!  Hope you have a great ice season as well!

I'd call that a great season, and a nice mixed bag of fish too.  Thanks for the report and good to see you on hear again.

Thanks Will!!!  

I,ll be archery hunting this year. Stalking in stead of waiting. You know the walk 5-7 steps stop, repeat, repeat Looking at a new light weight compound.

Awesome B :good: Good luck Stalking :thumbsup_anim:

great season Jaques, :clapping: good to see you back

Thanks Gino :)

Awesome season Jacques......We sure did lay a beating on the Walleye a while back. :canadian: :canadian: :canadian:

Hopefully the Hardwater season will be just a good....Du Dorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

We sure did Paul :thumbsup_anim::canadian: It was nice to limit out on the eyes that day B) That livewell of yours, was jam pack with 15" - 16" - 17"er :worthy: all beauties :thumbsup_anim::clapping: Hoping hardwater season is as good too :)