tb4me

In all Honesty, Hammond had a great run and was a main component why Ottawa got into the playoffs. I can see them keeping him next year and maybe he does ok, but I can see it as just being a flash in the pan.

We see it time and time again, Raycroft, Jim Carrey, DiPietro, Thibault, Theodore. I'm sure there are way more better examples but it shows how memorable they were. But these are all goalies that were a flash in the pan. That got hot at just the right time and made a very very impressive run. They played beyond their means and were rewarded for it only to come crashing down and had someone holding the bag. I get the feeling Hammond is going to be the exact same way.

The problem is, you can't not take a chance on him. If you let him go and he becomes a hidden gem like Halak or Dubnyk (though the jury is still out on that one) you'd be kicking yourself. Rough spot for Ottawa to be in for the offseason.

Funny why MTL /Ott game gets a extra day off.Was looking forward to the sweep :P .

I thought the same thing too. Not exactly ice hockey... but I noticed the Raptors game is tonight and game 3 isn't until Friday. They played basically every night in the regular season and now they play 3 in 9?

Anyway, Go Habs!

If Beaulieu lays on the ice and it's helped / stretchered of Karlsson probably gets a phone hearing. Since he got up nothing happens. Initial point of contact was the head. No doubt about it.

Don't get me wrong, I love big hits but if your going to call head shots call them all. Not just the ones that result in someone layed out on the ice.

No dog in this fight. Just calling them how I sees em.

If Beaulieu lays on the ice and it's helped / stretchered of Karlsson probably gets a phone hearing. Since he got up nothing happens. Initial point of contact was the head. No doubt about it.

Don't get me wrong, I love big hits but if your going to call head shots call them all. Not just the ones that result in someone layed out on the ice.

No dog in this fight. Just calling them how I sees em.

Maybe Beaulieu needs to stand up when he skates.

Calls the game ugly and wants no part of it...

Then seeks revenge on another player wishing him ill will...

Never said I didn't want any part of it.....just wasn't impressed with Subban and his breaking a guys wrist. Call it what you want but when hab fans defend the guy who did it and call the guy with the broken wrist a faker and other derogatory names, then what is different with wanting retribution?

So yes, I would like to see PK pay for what he did, just as I would have liked to see those classless bullies who beat up on a couple girls dragged into the street and shown what it's like to be on the other end of bullying!

Yes, to say I'm bitter would be partially correct, and it has absolutely zero to do with the games scores or series standings, just classless people and their actions.

UH, they guys wrist isn't broken.

It's not even fractured.

The bone is bruised.

You ever smack your shin on the coffee table?

Hurts like a IQ challenged but your leg is not broken. :rolleyes:

Normal people would just say he's got a bone bruise.

Sens say he's got a microfracture in order to sway the player safety guys to suspend Subban and turn him into Igor the Terrible.

A hit to the head and resulting concussion is way more serious than a bone bruise IMHO.

:jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

UH, they guys wrist isn't broken.

It's not even fractured.

The bone is bruised.

You ever smack your shin on the coffee table?

Hurts like a IQ challenged but your leg is not broken. :rolleyes:

Normal people would just say he's got a bone bruise.

Sens say he's got a microfracture in order to sway the player safety guys to suspend Subban and turn him into Igor the Terrible.

A hit to the head and resulting concussion is way more serious than a bone bruise IMHO.

:jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

Um that's Ivan the Terrible, not Igor...Igor was a hunchback , kinda like Bealieu lol

Never said I didn't want any part of it.....just wasn't impressed with Subban and his breaking a guys wrist. Call it what you want but when hab fans defend the guy who did it and call the guy with the broken wrist a faker and other derogatory names, then what is different with wanting retribution?

So yes, I would like to see PK pay for what he did, just as I would have liked to see those classless bullies who beat up on a couple girls dragged into the street and shown what it's like to be on the other end of bullying!

Yes, to say I'm bitter would be partially correct, and it has absolutely zero to do with the games scores or series standings, just classless people and their actions.

Wow Matt you sure are angry....get over the mystery micro fracture what ever that is the guy has not missed a minute,he was jostling at the end of the game and was firing away with slap shots the last game...and those unfortunate girls were now beat up really Matt. While I do not condone boorish behavior by fans to say these girls were beat up is a bit of a stretch, just wondering Matt do you remember a few years ago when a young female Buffalo fan was actually punched in the face by a male Ottawa fan....

Wow Matt you sure are angry....get over the mystery micro fracture what ever that is the guy has not missed a minute,he was jostling at the end of the game and was firing away with slap shots the last game...and those unfortunate girls were now beat up really Matt. While I do not condone boorish behavior by fans to say these girls were beat up is a bit of a stretch, just wondering Matt do you remember a few years ago when a young female Buffalo fan was actually punched in the face by a male Ottawa fan....

No, actually I don't remember that. But if it is true I would hope someone put the fear of god into the guy that did it. I have 2 daughters aged 19 and 18 and can't imagine they would be threatened for their safety while on a night out at a hockey game. As a parent I couldn't imagine my response.

Not angry actually just intolerant to what I have seen. Maybe I'm just getting old and crotchety!

:whistling::wallbash: