tb4me

I hear you...as long as Bernier`s save % stays in the 960-970 range you can win doing that but that is pretty tough to do over the long haul and in the playoff`s giving up 40+++ shots a game usually is a recipe for not doing well!!!

Well stating the obvious here... you can`t continually let the opposition dominate the shot clock and the time of possession and like I said if Bernier stands on his head Leafs can win if the save% drops so will the win%....876 save % in the last 3 games!

Hmmmmm.....I wonder why there are no comments on the game last night. I guess you laffites didn't know it was on. So anyways, the laffs played Chicago and lost 4-0 for their third loss in a row :w00t::rofl2:

I see dark days ahead for the laffs :clapping:

I completely forgot about the game last night to be honest, lol! Should I still post the last 10 game for both the Leafs and Sens to make you happy?

lol Im sorry but that was a dang dive by Jackman..Seriously who gets hit in the jaw stands there a second then falls knocked out..Good acting..I do agree Scott is a goon.. That and Ovie gets nothing for the hit on Komi..The NHL is quickly becoming a freaking joke....

lol Im sorry but that was a dang dive by Jackman..Seriously who gets hit in the jaw stands there a second then falls knocked out..Good acting..I do agree Scott is a goon.. That and Ovie gets nothing for the hit on Komi..The NHL is quickly becoming a freaking joke....

I agree the NHL discipline is a joke....if it would have been Kessel or Crosby who did that it would have been nothing.