Anyone know a place that sells spinner bait lure making stuff. NOT ONLINE

misfish

I'd still go to Luremaking.com..... they're not far away from you. Deal online with them. They really know what they're doing. The service is fantastic. Very friendly and explain everything. Give me a shout if you need anything in particular.

what Roy said. They are out in hepworth, just past Owen Sound for you. I'm sure they operate out of their garage/basement but maybe if you really want to touch & feely they would let you drive out there and do so?

Luremaking.com if you are looking for some musky spinner bait heads painted in perch, and white 2 1/2 oz, airbrushed blades, and beads i can help you in that respect, but if you are going up to the Sound steve and helena at luremaking would be your choice, service is excellent check the online catalogue, so you will note the colours and codes of products when you get their

Thanks again fellas.

Luremaking.com if you are looking for some musky spinner bait heads painted in perch, and white 2 1/2 oz, airbrushed blades, and beads i can help you in that respect, but if you are going up to the Sound steve and helena at luremaking would be your choice, service is excellent check the online catalogue, so you will note the colours and codes of products when you get their

I,m looking to make bass spinner baits liverelease.

Thanks for the offer though.. Maybe once I get the hang of making them,I,ll step up to those musky ones.

I just started making my own spinner baits this year and love it. Nothing better than catching a fish on one of your own hand made baits. One thing I would suggest though is get a good pair of round nose pliars for bending your loops, they do a much nicer job. They are not easy to find, I tried a couple of places and finally ordered them from luremaking.com.

I order all my stuff from luremaking.com too.... I called them and they allowed me to come visit their shop and showed me how to use the powder paint and see some other stuff. I'm sure if you ask they will do the same, again avoid Monday's.

Exactly what I would like. Some personal hands on tips and how to,s..Been doing the usual youtube searching. Looks like a lot of fun and addicting. :clapping:

Thanks for the tip Cliff. I plan on mainly using the open loop on mine.

you're quoting Stallone now

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!