Just the best day ever report.

limeyangler

Hi all,

Went to Lac Seul yesterday with my five year old son Jack.

We had such fun, fished a little, parked on an island, swam, built a raft, explored and then fished some more.

Very proud dad here......video is long, but fun.

Great Stuff and a very luck son !

Years ago when all the kids were coming along at the same time VHS video recorders came out everyone seemed to have one, a new kid came with a VCR recorder it seemed. Every time we visited friends and relatives we had to try and get through endless loops of home video accompanied by all the inane play by play of the kids doing what kids do. "Watch Hunter jump up in the air, wait, I'll rewind it! " Someone kill me please!!!!!

Yours I actually enjoy, good job.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Dad of the year goes to.......

Super video!

Thanks!

Man you two are certainly building an awesome relationship

Yeah, in the past year or so we have been really getting into things together, he's got a very unique outlook on the world. He is also unbelievably empathetic of other people's feelings and a considerate, well behaved mini dude who loves the outdoors,bugs,mud etc.....we are very lucky to live where we do right now.

Isn't that what life is about?

Wonderful video!

Thanks for sharing!

Exactly! Definitely what I think life is all about, and Jack is developing a real attachment and understanding of the natural world.

That is totally awesome congrats and thanks for taking the time for making and posting the video

Thanks Mike, it does take a while to wittle down over an hours worth of video clips and organise them into manageable sizes, but well worth it as they are priceless memories.

Years ago when all the kids were coming along at the same time VHS video recorders came out everyone seemed to have one, a new kid came with a VCR recorder it seemed. Every time we visited friends and relatives we had to try and get through endless loops of home video accompanied by all the inane play by play of the kids doing what kids do. "Watch Hunter jump up in the air, wait, I'll rewind it! " Someone kill me please!!!!!

Yours I actually enjoy, good job.

Thanks, appreciate the comments!

"Looook at that JACK!!!"

"Get it!!!"

Your son netting your fish Simon is priceless and timeless footage, then netting your boys big walleye, even better.

NETMAN Scoops!!!

Great video Simon. You're so going to appreciate that in 10, 20, 30 years time.

Hey Simon,

Will you adopt me?

Please?

I'm a great net boy, but I'm not sure I can catch fish like Jack does!!! That kid HAS IT!!!

S.

Thanks man, I did not even ask him to get the net or how to jig….he does just have it!

That is the coolest video Simon. You understand what life is all about.

Thanks John, we're very lucky to have this on our doorstep.

"Looook at that JACK!!!"

"Get it!!!"

Your son netting your fish Simon is priceless and timeless footage, then netting your boys big walleye, even better.

NETMAN Scoops!!!

Great video Simon. You're so going to appreciate that in 10, 20, 30 years time.

LOL…thank goodness for Moosebunk, you have a way with words dude.

Just simply outstanding!! Thanks

Thanks Tomcat!