WOW, I can't believe this actually happened!!!!

DRIFTER_016

I recently picked up some used Bell Sat receivers and just called Bell to have them transferred over to my account so I can hook them up and use them. The young lady on the phone was absolutely wonderful to deal with. I told her about the machines and that the previous owner had cancelled his account. I wanted to make sure that I could activate them on my account. She asked me for the R#'s of the units and did a search on her system and found they were still attached to the old users account. She then put me on hold while she called the old owner to see if she could get permission to transfer the units to me but got no answer. She did a little digging and found that the fellow had indeed cancelled his account so she went ahead and put them in my name!!! :good: :good:

​With all of my other dealings with Bell I have wanted to eat my 12 gauge!!!!

​This was a very pleasant surprise to actually talk to someone who wanted to help me and went above and beyond to do so!!!

That's my feel good story for the day.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled hell!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I recently picked up some used Bell Sat receivers and just called Bell to have them transferred over to my account so I can hook them up and use them. The young lady on the phone was absolutely wonderful to deal with. I told her about the machines and that the previous owner had cancelled his account. I wanted to make sure that I could activate them on my account. She asked me for the R#'s of the units and did a search on her system and found they were still attached to the old users account. She then put me on hold while she called the old owner to see if she could get permission to transfer the units to me but got no answer. She did a little digging and found that the fellow had indeed cancelled his account so she went ahead and put them in my name!!! :good: :good:

​With all of my other dealings with Bell I have wanted to eat my 12 gauge!!!!

​This was a very pleasant surprise to actually talk to someone who wanted to help me and went above and beyond to do so!!! t

I he still before the storm.The worst is yet to come .

That's my feel good story for the day.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled hell!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

That was good of Bell because they could have easily said no. Thanks for sharing.

I actually have good luck with Bell and don't really have much to complain about

Same. I had cogeco then moved and Bell is a lot better

I find them good if you get a domestic call centre, heaven help you if you get an overseas one.

+10

had the over seas one today and he could not get the concept that i wanted to set up a dish at my cottage, kept asking what a cottage was

Actually that is one of the reasons I want to get away from Bell. I use to have one set up at my trailer in French River. Bell told me I could not have a receiver at two different locations and that I would have to pay for a seperate account. Cable Cable just told me they hope to have our TV up and running sometime this month then Bell will be out of here. Too bad they have to get people ticked off with them before they start to get the concept of customer service. Since I cancelled my phone with them they have called up with all sorts of wonderful offers but there is no way I would switch back.

If you don't like to talk than overseas call center just ask for a French speaking operator and they will tranfer you, they speak both englishand French:)

Tried that once, didn't work, I couldn't understand all the French instructions about what buttons to push.

Cliff, I'll have to speak to my Bell Marketing daughter :) who made this comment when I was having a problem!

On a side note, I'll send you a pm on a Featherlite weeed thingy tomorrow, keep well.

I'd love to hear what she has to say! And I will be watching for that PM. Thanks!