Happy Father's Day to me...

Beans

Just need to pimp it out with some pvc pipe to hold my rods and I will be able to get down to the park to wet a line...

Thanks to my son Steven and his bride Tammy :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Edited by Beans

I doubt I could make it over to the "Manor" Lew, but it will get me down to the lake here to wet a line... :Gonefishing:

I read that I could do 30 miles on a full charge but I wouldn't chance it... :dunno: :dunno:

Edited by Beans

Beans my friend; at this point in your life take all the chances you want! What the heck have you got to loose? So you run out of juce half way home, big deal! You just go for it my friend, take a run into Tim Hortons in Bobcayegon, just call and let me know ahead of time and I'll stand by in case you do have a problem. 30 miles is a long way, the Manor can't be more than 5 or 6 each way (if that).

Buddy, live each day like there is no tomorrow and just remember you have a ton of friends that would bail you out in a heart beat and be happy to do it!

Go Beans GO!!!!!

I dunno Cliff...I took a run around our circle on Thursday (1 mile...2/3rds uphill) and ran out of power...I was only down one green bar in the beginning but the last 2 red bars were flashing and I had to get off and walk it back home...The manufacturer got back to my e-mail about this and said that the flashing means the batteries discharged prematurely...I had also read that new gel batteries will discharge quickly at first until they have been charged a few times... :dunno:

Supposedly, I have new batteries according to my son...

Friday I took a run for the mail and dropped down to the fishing spot where I expect to chum some corn tomorrow in the hopes of attracting some carp...I think it will take a few days of chumming before they show up...I had no problems with the scooter... :clapping:

The Manor is only good for fishing from ice-out until mid May then the weeds take over to the point that you could damn near walk on them... :wallbash:

Nice ride Norm!

Can you or do you have a set up to haul it in the back of your truck?

Been a way too long time since I have run into you. One of these days we will cross paths at the carp grounds in PTBO. I try to get there once or twice a year.

Cheers, Ron...

Hey Ron...

Unfortunately I had to scrap my 19 year old Ford 150 last March...Like me , the body was falling apart...LOL

That was why I was so pleased to receive the scooter...it affords me the means of getting down to the lake and fish from shore...

Maureen hauled the "Tin of Beans" up to Penatang last Thursday as I gave up my dock space. It was getting too much for me to keep it and the boat in good repair...I really did a number on myself last fall trying to bail the boat out of rain water...Made a good deal with a neighbor for the motor...

Don't get old...It hurts too much...LOL