Good info on Climate Change…fishing related if you join the dots.

limeyangler

Right near the end of the article it states ''we have lots of tools for dealing effectively with it. The problem, as ever, is who foots the bill ?''

Carbon tax coming our way.

That part of the article I can believe.

China would never do it, and you need China to make it work.

If China did do it, their manufacturing would get more expensive and you might see a nice bump here.

Edited by cram

I believe China would never do it as well.

To make my comment clear, I don't believe in the report.

Yes Global warming has now been change to climate change, the climate is changing.

There are lots of studies being disregarded as to the cause of climate change.

I don't put much faith in models that have been put together by a couple of scientists, and then

sold as the only truth.

I like to look at all possibilities, not just blindly drink the kool-aid.

I see this report as a means to get a carbon tax broadly applied.

Read this in answers to the BBC article….so true.

"There is no such thing as climate change, and, even if overwhelming scientific evidence says that it is so , I know this to be true. If there were climate change it might eat into my enormous personal wealth and force me to clean up the filthy factories staffed by half-starved lackeys whom I pay virtually nothing. So it does not exist."

this is an interesting website to read: http://www.friendsofscience.org/index.php?id=3

but again, there's always pros and cons on things like this...personally, I'm tempted to believe Global Warming is nothing but more Bull governments are trying to sell us :P

I won't try to change your mind about climate change, but that "Friends of Science" org is run by and funded by oil companies in Calgary. They don't even try to hide it. Take a look at who funds it and who runs communications for it.

I won't try to change your mind about climate change, but that "Friends of Science" org is run by and funded by oil companies in Calgary. They don't even try to hide it. Take a look at who funds it and who runs communications for it.

Most scientific research is funded by governments.

We all have read over the years how honorable and impeccable our politicians are. :rofl2:

Knightfisher, here's a survey for you:

1. Do you believe that CO2 is a greenhouse gas? Yes or no?

2. Do you believe that CO2 concentration in the atmosphere is increasing? Yes or no?

3. If you believe 1 and 2, then what's the conspiracy??

Further:

1. Do the last few years not feel different to you? |They sure do to me.

2. If it is a conspiracy, why are the arctic countries all positioning like crazy (and investing $) to claim oil and mineral rights up there as the ice melts? Why is China working like crazy to get included as an arctic country? Do you think they are all "pretending" as part of the conspiracy to get your tax dollars?

Well as soon as we stop flying these around puking stuff into the skies, in most UN countries, to "control" the weather... we might have less lung and asthma health issues and more stable weather than we've seen in the past 10 years.

Well as soon as we stop flying these around puking stuff into the skies, in most UN countries, to "control" the weather... we might have less lung and asthma health issues and more stable weather than we've seen in the past 10 years.

That's crazy. What are they spraying??

Probably Barium... the best kept secret, for the past decade or more, that most don't want to believe is going on and hundreds if not thousands have kept their mouths shut about to stay employed. BTW.. it's taken me over 10 years just to gather 5 pictures inside some aircraft.

Edited by irishfield

"mostly from planes coming from the US"... how do you know where they are coming from?

Mummm's the word, nobody will say how, who is paying for it or where they come from... but I have some good intel and suspicions. I watch it almost daily but aways at least weekly..... at one point 6 aircraft lined up in a half mile grid turning on and turning off the spray and then they all came around and checkerboarded it. Commercial flights don't fly that way...

"mostly from planes coming from the US"... how do you know where they are coming from?

Mummm's the word, nobody will say how, who is paying for it or where they come from... but I have some good intel and suspicions. I watch it almost daily but aways at least weekly..... at one point 6 aircraft lined up in a half mile grid turning on and turning off the spray and then they all came around and checkerboarded it. Commercial flights don't fly that way...

i live on the border and have watched come in from the US, do they're rounds and back across the border they go. Thats what i mean lol. Seen that quite abit last summer. Nothing lately though. Yeah I've seen exactly what you describe. It's usually early morning and it's almost perfect checkerboard on a few occasions. But usually i see 4-5 planes doing nothing that appears to be a pattern. Just to be clear, I'm literally about 300 yards from the US, so it's pretty easy to see. Most these planes are flying pretty low too. Edited by manitoubass2

Cram, carbon dioxide, water vapor, methane, nitrous oxide and ozone are all green house gases.

Studying for many years what Irishfield posted, there very well could be more concentration, along with many other chemicals and elements we are not being told about.

The last few years have definitely been different.

Record number of earthquakes world wide since 2011.

Record number of dangerous active volcanoes in 2010 and 2013.

Am I going to believe something in the air is causing this...not a chance.

As far as oil and minerals in the arctic. Well he who controls the riches controls the world.

The information Irishfield has ( well done Irish ) is only the tip of the iceberg on what's going on, on this planet.

I believe it behooves one to look beyond what we are being spoon fed.

Edited by knightfisher