Xmas morn !!!! Lets see all the new stuff !!!!

fishindevil

I spoiled myself this year for xmas...

Found myself a 2012 FJ CRuiser Trail Team Edition and bought it last week. If your not familiar with the Trail Team Edition there are only 200 made a year for Canada.

Here she is.

IMG-20131219-00356.jpg

Also following on the hard to find theme I got a Japanese Curado made for jigging Tuna extra heavy drag.

100200.jpg

A very good xmas!!!!!

If anyone is ionterested in a mint black FJ Cruiser my old one will be posted in the classified section!!

Edited by bucktail

Was able to spend yesterday with my elderly parents and have dinner with the family at the home we all grew up in. 24 for dinner, another 15 or so stopped in to wish all a Merry Christmas during the day.. It was the last meal there for us all as they are moving into a retirement residence in the new year. A dozen of us walked the neighborhood and we showed the Grandkids who lived where and who did this or that there. My wife and my gift was arranging it all and cooking the 40 pounds of turkey and of course the other 8 courses of food, man that's nuts. Everyone chipped in bringing food and cleaning up. Everyone except of course the few 20 something Italian Prince and Princesses, wouldn't want to take them away from their smart phones and wanting to know when we are going to open gifts because they were in a hurry to leave. I hope they enjoy their take out pizza next year.

If my wife and I need or should I say want stuff we go out and buy it. Stuff has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas.

I know it was supposed to be fishing related and is because we had a fish course for dinner as well.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Was able to spend yesterday with my elderly parents and have dinner with the family at the home we all grew up in. 24 for dinner, another 15 or so stopped in to wish all a Merry Christmas during the day.. It was the last meal there for us all as they are moving into a retirement residence in the new year. A dozen of us walked the neighborhood and we showed the Grandkids who lived where and who did this or that there. My wife and my gift was arranging it all and cooking the 40 pounds of turkey and of course the other 8 courses of food, man that's nuts. Everyone chipped in bringing food and cleaning up. Everyone except of course the few 20 something Italian Prince and Princesses, wouldn't want to take them away from their smart phones and wanting to know when we are going to open gifts because they were in a hurry to leave. I hope they enjoy their take out pizza next year.

If my wife and I need or should I say want stuff we go out and buy it. Stuff has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas.

I know it was supposed to be fishing related and is because we had a fish course for dinner as well.

:santa::clapping::worthy:

I'm enjoying 9 days off work. Stress free, relaxing days with family is actually strange to get adjusted to but it's working wonders.

Oh yeah and a new IPad air, frogg togg wader jacket, aqua vu micro and hopefully 2-3 of ice fishing over the next week

Joe was extra nice to me he got me a Marlin bolt action 12 gauge slug master. I also got a few other items for my gun collection. A new spotter scope, a trucolor aim and point for my PPS 43C zombie killer and a promise for the 16 inch 9MM barrel from the machine shop. A new set of spiral deep cycle batteries for the boat and a few metal working tools for the garage. Thank you Santa and all of his elves.

Art

Me too !!

Let me know how it works out. It took a while to get it out of the box.

Looks kind of complicated to get started. download this

upload that ????????

Decided to return the Gopro.

Way too much hassle. Cant get a decent app for my Blackberry. cant download the program on my Pc at home.

I thought that it would be much more user friendly. It doesn't even have a screen.

If somebody has any tips or suggestions that may change my mind, it would be greatly appreciated